Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue for 18th Birthday Party on the Northside

Options
  • 05-12-2009 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking for suggestions of a place to hold an 18th Birthday Party for my daugther. I need somewhere on the Northside of Dublin.

Any suggestions ?

Aidan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

Hi, I am looking for suggestions of a place to hold an 18th Birthday Party for my daugther. I need somewhere on the Northside of Dublin.

Any suggestions ?

Aidan
    The Cavern Club. Its a smallish nightclub on Store St, underneath issac butts hotel and next to The Good Bits.
    I was in there a while ago and noticed they had flyers saying they do private parties....

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Commercial Rowing Club in Islandbridge have just opened their newly built function room-lovely venue details on their web site.

Advertisement