Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Wooden Shelves Required

Options
  • 05-12-2009 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am looking for recommendations for someone to make two floating solid oak shelves like these ones:

floatingshelf.jpg

70978249.ugwxCPTF.01.jpg

Anybody know someone they recommend in the Cork Area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭mooman

They sell them in B&Q I cant remember the price.
    Otherwise try BILLY GARDE, 021 4613743, he's very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

my brother can make them... just pm me for his number and he'll sort you out....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Any good carpenter should be able to make them and put them up for you no problem. Make sure to shop around aswell as you should be able to get a good deal with so many of them looking for work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Thanks for the responses folks, I'll get around to organising something on them this side of Christmas.
    I know any carpenter should be able to create something like these, I just wanted the best finish possible.
    I would imagine B&Q's version would be fake oak, but I'll have a look anyway just in case.

Advertisement