Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 - The Take That Story -WTF?

Options
  • 05-12-2009 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Ok so I fell asleep on the couch earlier and when I woke up I looked at the clock and thought...great Xfactor is on in 10 min so I turned on TV3 to get my weekly fix.....It was however only 6.50 not 7.50 so instead The Take That Story was on so I said **** it, ill watch it.

I've watched it for past 30 min but I can't do it anymore. I know shows like this always wheel out a bunch of z-rated celebs to comment and generally talk about things they have no idea about....but this takes the biscuit....

For example they have some fat minging DJ from 104fm and that chick from the ad thats on during the apprentice (no idea who she is) on making statments that are ridiculous....EG from that DJ fella: The bands manager was like 'well boys you're gonna have girls throwing themselves at you so I hope you can handle it' but the boys just said 'we dont care'.......WTF??....was this ****ing nobody there in 1992 when this alleged conversation took place....don't ****ing think so....so why sit there and talk about something which you have no ****ing clue about....probably nobody (well maybe your one that was in liberty X) on this programme has even met any of the band members let alone being able to recite chunks of conversation that happened...

I know shows like this do this quite often but to me this is some seriously lazy production from TV3. At least these programmes on CH4 etc try and get people who have some sort of professional link to the people under discussion. Its just that they needed to fill an hour before xfactor so they pick a very famous boyband, wheel out 6/7 nobodys from irish media and get them to talk ****e...and frankly lie about situations which they have no idea about for over an hour....

It just pisses me off that TV3 are so lazy and cheap and also I'm sick of being bombarded by all these ****ing nobodys from Irish media who are so desperate for a profile that they actually agree to sit and lie for an hour on TV. Stop insulting my intelligence ****ers....:mad::mad::mad:

Rant Over

Advertisement