Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

You're on Sky Sports - Facepalm

• 05-12-2009 9:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭

Watching this now, it always amuses me some of the idiots that ring in to this show. People calling for Ancelotti's head, judging Man Utd's title credentials on the basis that they didn't win the Community Shield etc..

Anyone remember this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Ever since Rob McCaffrey and Rodney Marsh left it, the whole thing has been a facepalm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Bandit12

You watch crap like this and you reap the results.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Bandit12 wrote: »
    You watch crap like this and you reap the results.

Err, football forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Is facepalm like Facebook for hands?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Great to see Perry Groves on tonight, a legend.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

This thread is a facepalm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Prank call you say.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Jam-Fly

Reading this now, it always amuses me some of the idiots that post on this forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

Aidric wrote: »
    Prank call you say.

Pally looks well chuffed with himself :D

Watch her little glance down at them before saying perhaps its the angle. Seems she disagrees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭seany2929

Charlie wrote: »
    Ever since Rob McCaffrey and Rodney Marsh left it, the whole thing has been a facepalm.

Your spot on there,it used to be brilliant back then. It's fairly shocking these days,hate Gary Newbon :mad:

Anyone know what Rob McCaffrey is at these days? Used to love watching him & Chris Kamara on "Goals on Sunday" as well :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

seany2929 wrote: »
    Your spot on there,it used to be brilliant back then. It's fairly shocking these days,hate Gary Newbon :mad:

Anyone know what Rob McCaffrey is at these days? Used to love watching him & Chris Kamara on "Goals on Sunday" as well :D
    Presenting for EPL games on some channel somewhere outside England I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Yeah McCaffrey has some gig with an Asian station now.

606 is full of feckin idiots as well, and I don't just mean Alan Green.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭seany2929

Xavi6 wrote: »

Checked it out there,he was signed by Showtime Arabia in 2007. He's managed by the same agency as Rodney Marsh,RAM Sports Management!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Bandit12

Jam-Fly wrote: »
    Reading this now, it always amuses me some of the idiots that post on this forum.
    Stop reading your own posts then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Xavi6 wrote: »

Who? Spooney? I can't stand when Steve Claridge is on it.

Alan Green is just :rolleyes:

I like Marcotti. But he's too quick to dismiss everyone else's football knowledge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

Yeh Claradige was on BBC radio 5 talking about Scotland just before the Ireland France 2nd leg game. He said if Ireland can make the play offs with only 3 international class players then they could. What a tosser. Beyond these three:Dunne,Given and Keane, Mceady,Duff,OShea, (Carsely,2 Reids and Ireland if in squad) are international class players. If he is reffering to world class then England only have 4/5 in their whole squad and not many International countries have world class or even international class players as Claridge would put it!

Also majority of callers into 606 about the handball are slagging off the FAi for still going on about it. England have been going on about Maradonas for nearly 20 years for fe#k sake! Also Henry didnt score a goal of the century in the same game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Aidric wrote: »
    Prank call you say.

That's class, I love the way Hayley has a sly look near the end (32 secs).

Advertisement