Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

drumcondra hairdressers

• 05-12-2009 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Desperately need to get my hair cut and cant wait til i go home for the chrimbo hols- just wondering if anyone can recommend a hairdresser around the drumcondra area- my area is in a bad state so need someone who will actually take time and listen to me- ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 shoeaholic

I always used to go to Hessions in Druncondra, its opposite St Pats! There now open in Clontarf which is handier for me!! The Drumcondra salon is really lovely, I go to Gillian I think she works 2 days in Druncomdra and 3 in Clontarf? All the stylists are really good, Paul is particularly good if you want a really good funky cut but he is pricy compared to the rest!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

Hession is ment to be really good think it's expensive enough tho :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭nesbitt

One of friends goes to Hession in Drumcondra, her hair is lovely. She told me that the salon and staff is excellent and judging by her fab hair this salon should be worth a visit. Think their rates/service is competitively priced for first class service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭mcballer

Another thumbs up for Hessions Drumcondra. I get my hair done there. Highlights-Sharon and Cut-Justin. They are both great. Infact id say anyone in there wud do a great job. They really listen to you and make sure your happy with anything they do. Justin is abit of a perfectionist and wouldnt let you walk out the door unless he is 100% happy that your hair is perfect, and to his very high standards. Only hairdressers ive ever went to that always really love my hair.

Advertisement