Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe McElderry to win X Factor

Options
2»

Comments

Noelisgod wrote: »
    In other words she is shockingly thick and people in other countries wouldn't have a clue what she is saying - bet simon's glad she didn't win it

Shockingly thick! Well if it's it insults that are going to be thrown around I think you are shockingly thick!

I'm glad Joe won, he was the best by a long shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Shockingly thick! Well if it's it insults that are going to be thrown around I think you are shockingly thick!

I'm glad Joe won, he was the best by a long shot.

Jesus some people take things way too personally and seriously :rolleyes:

Jesus some people take things way too personally and seriously :rolleyes:

Well I suppose I do actually...sorry! But I just thought that was a mean statement to make about her when Noelisgood doesn't have a clue what she is really like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Noelisgod

Well I suppose I do actually...sorry! But I just thought that was a mean statement to make about her when Noelisgood doesn't have a clue what she is really like.

Sorry roberto but I have actually watched the show - she's nice but dim then - is that ok for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Really, I feel the name of this show, or at least the concept should be completely changed. None of the winners on this show have what I would call the X factor.

None are star material, maybe Leona, but that is it. None are different and none have that extra something special. The show creators don't even know what the X Factor is. Joe is simply a good singer, and that is where it ends with him.

Why not just call it: ITV singing competition.

BTW, X factor in my view are guys like Elvis, Freddie Mercury, Michael Jackson, Little Richard, George Michael and so on and so on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

yeah but in Fairness... people like that dont need a show like xfactor to get signed , they're good enough to get signed off there talent alone and not with the help of a tv show

• Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

emo!! wrote: »
    yeah but in Fairness... people like that dont need a show like xfactor to get signed , they're good enough to get signed off there talent alone and not with the help of a tv show

Good point, but as far as I am concerned, this is NOT an X Factor show, it is a singing competition. So, they should rename it as such.

Advertisement