Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lancaster hall student accommodation

Options
  • 05-12-2009 10:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭

Three of us Considering moving to lancaster hall next september. The Complex looks nice. But we cant get any more details. Any body have any words of wisdom? TNX

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I was in there once, massive living / kitchen area in the 2 bed apartment I was in, it seemed very nice too

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

Aganica wrote: »
    Three of us Considering moving to lancaster hall next september. The Complex looks nice. But we cant get any more details. Any body have any words of wisdom? TNX

I stayed here in fourth year of college and really liked it. You get
    - Wireless broadband
    - All rooms en-suite
    - Your living in town so no taxis home after nights out or anything
    - If you book early enough you can get a balcony as well in your apartment

I'm not sure if they accept first years in though so I'm not sure if that will be a problem for you or not.

One major negative is that there is NO parking available so if one of you is driving you'll be in trouble

If you want to know anything else just ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dcplois

hello!!

I am thinking about moving to lancaster hall next september but not very sure. http://www.daft.ie/searchsharing.daft?id=626942 these photos look great but i would like to know if this residence is like they say. is there any problem with this accommodation? thank you all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dcplois

doyler442 wrote: »
    I stayed here in fourth year of college and really liked it. You get
    - Wireless broadband
    - All rooms en-suite
    - Your living in town so no taxis home after nights out or anything
    - If you book early enough you can get a balcony as well in your apartment

I'm not sure if they accept first years in though so I'm not sure if that will be a problem for you or not.

One major negative is that there is NO parking available so if one of you is driving you'll be in trouble

If you want to know anything else just ask.

hello!!

I am thinking about moving to lancaster hall next september but not very sure. http://www.daft.ie/searchsharing.daft?id=626942 these photos look great but i would like to know if this residence is like they say. is there any problem with this accommodation? thank you all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sophie lchx

Hi, 
    I am looking for a accomodation for the next academic year in Cork and I hear about Lancaster Hall but I didn't find some email where I can join them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Dekyi

Hi, 
    I am looking for a accomodation for the next academic year in Cork and I hear about Lancaster Hall but I didn't find some email where I can join them.
    Do you find where we can join them? I'm also looking for an accommodation for the next academic year in Cork.

Advertisement