Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd thing with R6 Vegas 2

Options
  • 05-12-2009 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

I'm playing through this again on the 360, and noticed something odd. Normally when I die, up pops a message saying 'you've died' and I get the chance to return to checkpoint or quit. Last week, however, it started telling me that 'Bishop has died, killed by a TAR21', or whatever, as if it wasn't really me playing it. The menu to continue or quit was slightly different too. This week, it's back to normal. It's kinda like I was playing MP, but offline and on my tod. Anyone experienced anything like that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

god i hate that game.

A bastardisation of a decent franchise, Raven Shield is one of the best games ever made. Then they make Vegas :rolleyes: between that and Graw i dont which is a bigger **** you to the orignal.

GR6 will be a MOH/COD clone with healing or some **** like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

dreamers75 wrote: »
    god i hate that game.

A bastardisation of a decent franchise, Raven Shield is one of the best games ever made. Then they make Vegas :rolleyes: between that and Graw i dont which is a bigger **** you to the orignal.

GR6 will be a MOH/COD clone with healing or some **** like that.

but MOH/COD where clones of wolfenstein.

Theirs no originality in the world :rolleyes:

Advertisement