Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy Saddle!

• 05-12-2009 11:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭

Evening all..Was on last night and in a thread someone was considering parting with a saddle and a link to view the saddle (me thinks it was a team edition Fizic?)

Well, I cant for the life of me find the post!!

Could you repost it here please as I would be very keen to take it off you (or from under you as the case may be!) and give you some Christmas shopping cash!

Many thanks.

CKbiggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭Greyspoke

There was a guy asking about Selle Italia Flite saddles and I replied to say that I had a team edition flite that I'd only ridden on three times that I was considering selling. The link to crc was http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=25466
    If that's the post you're thinking of and you're interested, pm me and we'll take it from there...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭ckeego

Hi there Greyspoke!
    It was indeed that saddle..

An overeager moderator on adverts.ie has suspended me for a week, so I am unable to PM you..

How much u looking for the saddle?

Let me know.

Many thanks,

CK

Since its virtually brand new and cost £100, I guess I'd take 65eu for it.

Grey..Thanks for getting back to me..Where abouts are you? 50 cash and I will collect it from you too...

60 and I'll meet you half way (assuming you're not in Cork or some other faraway place!)
    I'm in Celbridge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭adamshred

i have a standard fizik arione for 50 euro with little use on it if your interested. Central dublin area.

:)

Competition!! Always good to lower a price!! I am in Greystones Greyspoke, but am away in the States from tomorrow for a few days..Can u PM me with your number and we will hook up next week? Cheers..

BTW, what's the Fizik like?

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭adamshred

ckeego wrote: »
    Competition!! Always good to lower a price!! I am in Greystones Greyspoke, but am away in the States from tomorrow for a few days..Can u PM me with your number and we will hook up next week? Cheers..

BTW, what's the Fizik like?

this is the fizik http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=27904 its got some wear at the front but its still grand like let me know if your interested.

Hi ckeego -your pm facility still seems to be blocked - post a reply when you're back from the States and we'll arrange something. As it happens, I was going to call down to Greystones next week to visit a friend there so it'd be the perfect opportunity to meet up.

If you're back from the States and are still interested. I'll be down Greystones way this Friday.

• Advertisement

Hi there Grey,
    Sorry about the delay but have been away and then had trouble logging on to Boards..

Do u still have the saddle?

Hi! I still have it but won't sell it for less than 60.

Hi Grey..
    Many thanks..Are ya around Celbridge on Mon morning? I miss Celbridge! Lived there for 6 years..

PM me with contact details

pm'd you

Advertisement