Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The X Factor Categories

Options
  • 05-12-2009 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭

Now I'm not a big fan of the X-Factor but it is compulsive viewing. But one thing that bugs me is the categories.

I've been thinking for ages that they should change the format of the mentoring so that each judge/mentor gets an act of their choice for the live shows.

So each judge gets one group/boy/girl/over 25. Now I know this ads up to 16 acts and usually its only 12 for the live shows so maybe the best thing to do would be to get rid of the over 25's. Its pointless to seperate them from the boys and girls anyway.

Do you think this would work? I think it'd be good. It'd give Louis a chance!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

A caller rang into the Xtra Factor last night with exactly this question.

The judges said that it was a good idea, and one they might consider. Louis was especially in favour of it!

Advertisement