Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portrait photohraphers

Options
  • 06-12-2009 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭

For my mum's fiftieth birthday, she's a hard one to buy for, I settled on getting a professional family portrait done.

Just a couple of questions - how much would I be looking at paying for one portrait (four family members), and where in sligo can you recommend?

Any help appreciated! Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I'd forward you on to Xiney. She has set up a photography business.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=25780

I'm sure she wouldn't mind doing it, she could tell you the price you'd expect to pay. I don't know what her specialty but I'd say she could do it and a fine damn job at that.

PM here anyways and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I can recommend Xiney. She did beautiful portraits of my daughter. (She's really nice too!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

+1 for Xiney, she made beautiful photo's of our wee man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

I can recommend Xiney. She did beautiful portraits of my daughter. (She's really nice too!)

We can stop saying she is nice etc since she is no mod anymore!!:D:D:D

Just kidding, she is really good for portaits as Mrs T says she done great pics of our wee man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Great! Thanks, support local industry and all that :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement