Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyplace that can do the console repair in Cork?

• 06-12-2009 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

i had 2 xb 360...

one is not reading disc 2 months after the warranty expired

and one is getting the 3 flashing red light...warranty just expired in september

for the 3 flashing red light waiting to contact the M$ on Monday...their online things is not working and asked me to call them on Monday.

if the M$ not repairing it then have to get the elite version ...

dont know much thing about the price for it now( well M$ say its about 279 but i am sure its cheaper now) anyone can give me some suggestion about it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

yy885 wrote: »
    i had 2 xb 360...

one is not reading disc 2 months after the warranty expired

and one is getting the 3 flashing red light...warranty just expired in september

for the 3 flashing red light waiting to contact the M$ on Monday...their online things is not working and asked me to call them on Monday.

if the M$ not repairing it then have to get the elite version ...

dont know much thing about the price for it now( well M$ say its about 279 but i am sure its cheaper now) anyone can give me some suggestion about it?

I bought a console with the 3RROD myself on ebay last month. The manufacture date was September 2006, which made me think it was out of warranty after September 2009. I called Microsoft and they're still going to repair it under warranty for the 3RROD - so definitely give them a call.

If they won't fix it, there are ways you might try fix it yourself before handing it off to a console repairer if you're handy with a screwdriver - check the 'XBox 360 - 3 Red Lights' thread at the top of this forum.

There are bargains for the xbox 360 elite all over the place, a few of which are outlined here: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055756409 or here: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055738577

Advertisement