Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

6/12/2009 Everton FC vs Spurs

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Ye did us a favour.
    This coupled with your post on the Seamus Coleman thread shows you up to be one strange individual. Nothing new learned about you today so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

Bluetonic wrote: »
    This coupled with your post on the Seamus Coleman thread shows you up to be one strange individual. Nothing new learned about you today so.

not sure what 'favour' he meant myself, if he would care to elaborate....

he does support the pool i guess, the same team beaten by spurs, outplayed by a second string Everton and who are smiles off the pace of a title

not sure what 'favour' he meant myself, if he would care to elaborate....

he does support the pool i guess, the same team beaten by spurs, outplayed by a second string Everton and who are smiles off the pace of a title

:confused:

I wasn't having a swipe.

Everton did Liverpool a favour by holding spurs to a draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Frisbee wrote: »
    What was the story with the Everton fans booing Palacios as he went off on a stretcher?

Hardly like he dived

Whats the story with liverpool fans throwing bricks at an ambulance carrying a seriously injured United player out of the ground.?
    Whats the story with Arsenal fans throwing a camara at Lampard ?

These things happen now frisbee - part of the culture in football now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    Whats the story with liverpool fans throwing bricks at an ambulance carrying a seriously injured United player out of the ground.?
    Whats the story with Arsenal fans throwing a camara at Lampard ?

These things happen now frisbee - part of the culture in football now

storeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Clearance that led to the 2nd goal was easily the worst i have seen by a professional footballer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Dear Harry Redknapp and Jermain Defoe, this is how a real team does it

Now shuffle off back to your rightful home in mid table where ye belong.

Mid-table? Really?

How about this stat-attack to show how Everton have finished ahead of Villa for the past 5 seasons....

2004/2005:

Everton: 4th
    Aston Villa: 10th

2005/2006:

Everton: 11th
    Aston Villa: 16th

2006/2007:

Everton: 6th
    Aston Villa: 11th

2007/2008:

Everton: 5th
    Aston Villa: 6th