Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Kelly Death: Legal Move For New Inquest

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

its the 'clever' jokes and off hand dismissal of any notion of a CT that these people rely on.

Man 1 'Governments are killing people for telling the truth:eek:!!!!'
    Man 2 'Seriously dude you've been watchin to many X-Files'
    Man 1 'But its Fvckin Obvious if you look at it objectivley!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
    Man 2 'shush Gladiators is about to start'
    Man 1 ':confused::mad::mad::mad::(

No, troofers like you are just as bad. Dismissing anyone who disagrees with you as 'sheeple' and quoting that terrible comedian Hicks while ignoring the irony of how sheep-like this behaviour is. You are no better than a Goth kid who calls everyone else a conformist. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but the troof hurts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

onq wrote: »
    There is no leaping being done here, either between the two different instances that you mention above or at any conclusions other than fair and reasonable comment, all of which is on topic for this thread and forum.

A police force under pressure to get a result would end up executing a Brazilian electrician without due process or positive identification in a tube station with seven shots to the head - a disgraceful act for which no-one has served time.

that is totally irrelevant (Yet a predictable quote). That is not a Police force under pressure, that is a city in fear.

Dr. Kelly had already managed to "spill the beans" and so your comment doesn't apply.

He was murdered after the fact in an obvious way in order to send a message to other members of the scientific community to stay quiet on the subject of Iraq's lack of Nuclear Weapons.

in your opinion.

IF he was murdered, I still think that the likely culprits were MI6 acting alone, but hey, we've all watched Spooks, we know what goes on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

No, troofers like you are just as bad. Dismissing anyone who disagrees with you as 'sheeple' and quoting that terrible comedian Hicks while ignoring the irony of how sheep-like this behaviour is. You are no better than a Goth kid who calls everyone else a conformist. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but the troof hurts.

Wait a second, you're using ad hominens just like the goth kids and CT'ers do!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Wait a second, you're using ad hominens just like the goth kids and CT'ers do!:pac:

Arrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭onq

that is totally irrelevant (Yet a predictable quote). That is not a Police force under pressure, that is a city in fear.
    I wasn't quoting, I was stating.
    in your opinion.
    There are so many opinions here.
    How clever of you to spot that one was mine.
    IF he was murdered, I still think that the likely culprits were MI6 acting alone, but hey, we've all watched Spooks, we know what goes on :)
    I doubt MI6 touched this it was done so badly - if they did they are slipping - but hey, we've all followed the antics of Force Research Unit before - we know their form and their holiday in the North is over.

ONQ.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

sceptre wrote: »
    I'm not sure how you think either Blair or members of his government might be found guilty by a medical inquest of any sort, let alone this one specifically. You're stretching the assumption rather too much. Even if Tony Blair walked in himself with a gun and shot him five times in the head, it would require a criminal trial rather than a medical inquest to find him guilty. And your assumption assumes that the result of the asked-for inquest would find that it wasn't suicide and then that whatever happened was ordered by Blair or a member of his government. Crossing that many bridges at once is a case for the conspiracy theories forum.

100% true, every word of your post.. but surely you MUST believe that the whole affair stinks to high heaven?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭onq

Motive, Means, Opportunity.

Hurdles to jump to get there naturally.

But the course is already set and the finish line visible.

That Blair has dirty hands has already resulted in a failure for him.

Blair as President of the EU? Not a chance. Even Brown wouldn't go there.

ONQ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Just to revisit this, it appears Lord Hutton sealed all medical evidence for 70 years, ensuring that everyone involved will be long dead by the time the postmortem records are released.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/jan/25/david-kelly-suicide-hutton-inquiry

edit - I'm surprised there is no thread on the Iraq Inquiry with Blair.....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,826 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

I doubt MI6 touched this it was done so badly
    ONQ.

hang on... i thought you said earlier they(his alleged killer/s) were deliberately sloppy in order to warn others in the scientific community not to speak out. So which is it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Seeing as his records has been buried for the next 90 years - we will never know the truth.

See this thread: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055808026

• Advertisement
Advertisement