If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony BDP360

Options
  • 06-12-2009 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Hi John,

Can you please tell me at what price you can supply the Sony BDP360 Blu-Ray player? A number of times in the recent past, I've seen you quote the same price here, as your HQ for AV amps and other stuff. So with that in mind, the vast difference between your site price of £199.95 and £129.95, which is more than a 50% difference, for this player seems greatly exaggerated on such a comparitively low priced unit.

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Damo. Apologies for the delay in the reply.

We currently have the BD360 at £139.95 multiregion but stock is tight so we have done a deal on a much better player for not a lot more.

The Pioneer BD120 is currently just £169.95 multiregion or just £149.95 for the region 2. This player totally blows the Sony out of the water in terms of picture and sound quality and until very recently, is was £249.95 !

If you want to take a look : http://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=&Mode=0&CategoryID=3&SUB=154&ProductID=967

And you can order it online and we 'll have it to you in a day or two.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.