Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tocco lite vs iphone 3gs 8gb

• 06-12-2009 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

ok i know i am gonna get my butt kicked for asking this dumb question...but....
    i REALLY like the samsung tocco lite. I have available for 90 euros.
    so i ordered it....
    but then i got an offer on 02(who i am currently with) for the iphone 8gb for the same money......so now i am confused...everyone tells me the iphone is far superior, which i know...
    but....

i not really one to use the phone for music, web browsing, email etc-just to send texts and make calls....so do i really need all the gadgets/apps that the iphone has....or is it just better to go with it anyway?

soooooo gonna get my a&*e kicked i know :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

if your not gonna use the gadgets then go for the tocco.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

iPhone.. for the same price and your just gonna use it for calls and texts.... it looks cooler ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

paddlepop wrote: »
    ok i know i am gonna get my butt kicked for asking this dumb question...but....
    i REALLY like the samsung tocco lite. I have available for 90 euros.
    so i ordered it....
    but then i got an offer on 02(who i am currently with) for the iphone 8gb for the same money......so now i am confused...everyone tells me the iphone is far superior, which i know...
    but....

i not really one to use the phone for music, web browsing, email etc-just to send texts and make calls....so do i really need all the gadgets/apps that the iphone has....or is it just better to go with it anyway?

soooooo gonna get my a&*e kicked i know :o

What was the deal that o2 are offering you for a matter of interest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Its not the 3GS its the older 3G. But its a million miles better than the tocco lite. No comparison at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

To be honest, the tocco (full version) does not even compare to the iPhone, the iPhone is #1 in my books along with the HTC Hero on meteor which is very reasonable on contract

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

Kevin! wrote: »
    To be honest, the tocco (full version) does not even compare to the iPhone, the iPhone is #1 in my books along with the HTC Hero on meteor which is very reasonable on contract

Sure the ''full version'' tocco is shi!te compared to the tocco lite.

And I presumed the OP meant3G not 3GS as there ain't any 8gb 3GS' afaik :P :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭paddlepop

well i went to o2 to see what the 99 deal was and basically i had to change over to the iphone contract which is a minimum 45 euro per month.....at the minute i am only paying 25 so have decided to go with the tocco. And yes you are right it is the 3g not 3gs! i think for my needs its the best one for me.
    thanks for the replies!;)

Advertisement