Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Night Of The Weekend To Go Out?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Saturday
    Dont go out on Fridays anymore due to working on Saturdays but it is the best night. Most people have the whole wkend stretched out in the front of them. That thought makes the beer taste all the sweeter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Have to say fridays. Hate waking up Sunday afternoon thinking im back in work tomorrow..

Sunday
    humbert wrote: »
    Since I've started working I really miss Thursdays. Weekends suck ass.

Work is no excuse to stop going out, I go out during the week nearly as much since I started working as when I was in college.

On topic, I like going out thursday nights too but overall I suppose it has to be saturday night. Going out sat night is a tradition and it always feels strange sitting in. I do like to have a few pint on a fri to wind of the week too though.

Sunday is a very popular night out around where i'm from. Its a nice night out but I almost always travel very early monday morning so cannot really go out sunday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Sunday
    Saturday.

For some reason things don't get going in clubs untill much later on fridays.
    Also the crowd in most places tends to be older (nothing wrong with older people, but I do like it when most of the people in a place are around my own age).

That and friday night has some watchable tv, whereas saturday night tends to be pure shite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭thatsa spicy

Sunday
    vinylmesh wrote: »
    That and friday night has some watchable tv, whereas saturday night tends to be pure shite.

For this reason I'd have to say Saturday is the best night of the week for going out. Sunday is normally a dreary day at the best of times so being hung-over in addition isn't a huge dissapointment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Friday night is my favourite. I like having saturday to recover then still be able to go out and about on sunday hangover free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Saturday
    Friday. Saturday's for schmokin', unless there's something special on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

My weekend starts on Thursday...

... and finishes on Wednesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Saturday
    Friday is good, as it finishes the week on a good buzz. Saturday... I'm usually at a gig, playing poker or darts in a mates house, etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

Saturday
    Friday

- Nobody wants Sunday to be a hangover facing back into the working week
    - Everybody's fresh and has cash in paw on Friday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Saturday
    friday night

less spas out than there are on a saturday

Advertisement