Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

02 router

• 06-12-2009 3:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Can someone recommend a simple router for home use that is compatiable fot the 02 modem?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

You mean the usb one? Any will do if you're willing to set up a dedicated pc to bridge the 2 connections. Otherwise no router will accept a usb plugin like that (or none that are even remotely mainstream)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

o2 have their own router out now, check their website.

wolfric check before you type will you, there are several on the market for exactly what the OP requires.

o2 have their own router out now, check their website.

wolfric check before you type will you, there are several on the market for exactly what the OP requires.

you're saying theres a router that will take this in the back of it?
    O2_mobile_broadband.jpg

Yup! Google is thy friend

Yup! Google is thy friend

Link my friend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

The fon routers will do this, can remember the names of the other ones. One began with a D, thought there was a sticky about it but there's a thread somewhere.

The O2 router is instead of the usb dongle. I don't think it can use it at all but rather you'd put the sim card in to it. The O2 website should have more in about it.

wolfric wrote: »
    Link my friend

www.google.ie enter your search criteria and whoop there you go... ;)

Or for the lazy:

http://3g-router.ie/

Keep it on thread Wolfric you are now on my ignore list, you misled the OP by jumping the gun.

Actually posting on thread would not be staying on topic but if you so wish i'll say it here on thread:

If you found a link or know information contrary to what other people have said post your information and move on. Don't simply say "you're wrong try using google" and then don't even post your information.

In the spirit of the thread I've done more research and found this page as well
    http://www.billion.uk.com/compatible-3G.htm
    good luck

Advertisement