Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clay pigeon shooting near navan

Options
  • 06-12-2009 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering is there a clay pigeon shooting range near Navan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Courtlough or Chris Lindseys or |Ashbourne (If its open to the public)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Ashbourne is open on Saturdays for practice 11.00 - 2'ish. Technically it's for ICPSA members but no one really minds if non members turn up. It usually only has one DTL trap going and there doesn't be a big crowd and they're all sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

+1 courtlough,i go over there ,they have a brilliant set up for shooting clays

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Tricky1127

Navan i just don`t know any out that way..... but as the other posts say Courtlough,Co.Dublin N/R Balrothery or the first Balbriggan exit on M1 heading north it`s the Dogs b#ll##k`s then Ashbourne,Co.Meath its just of archerstown Rd i think? i`ve been take up a once or twice nice people the next place i`ve been once or twice is Ardee Gun and sport or it may be called Ardee Shooting Ground it`s in Pepperstown,Ardee,Co.Louth You could ring young Martin Brennan up there but not too early i hear he has trouble getting up in the mornings (He`s just got a child bride:)) Olny joking martin :D
    On an other note they have a geat gun smith as well i found him very helpfull i think his name is Tony Curran (in his twentys 6ft tall black hair can`t miss him :D)
    Jonty hope this helps a little
    Regards T.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

Thanks for the responses lads

• Advertisement
Advertisement