Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who will be voted out in the X Factor 06/12/09

Options
  • 06-12-2009 11:02am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

GO'S didn't post his usual thread, so I thought I would.

Who will be voted out tonight? 21 votes

Danyl Johnson
    0% 0 votes
    Stacey Soloman
    85% 18 votes
    Joe McElderry
    4% 1 vote
    Olly Murs
    9% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

It always follows the same pattern of voting. Olly had the least votes last week so he has to go this week. Danyl will be in the bottom two.

It will definitely be be Danyl or Olly that will go. Olly's performances were only ok, I found them boring. Danyl was actually better but he isn't as liked as Olly. I hope Joe wins, he has a brilliant voice, but I do love Stacey too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I want it to be Danyl, but it probably won't be :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vixenbees

Am I the only person in the world who really really dislikes Joe?? I hope he goes, it would make things interesting. Last night was kind of dull across the board...but I'd love Olly or Danyl to win. They'd both be great confident singers and performers. I dont think Stacy will win, purely because after Leona and Alexandra, people want a guy to win. If Joe won, he'd fade into nothingless.. I dont see a spark in him at all that I see in the others, dunno what it is!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Im thinking Olly, but I wont be surprised with whoever goes.

• Advertisement

vixenbees wrote: »
    Am I the only person in the world who really really dislikes Joe?? I hope he goes, it would make things interesting. Last night was kind of dull across the board...but I'd love Olly or Danyl to win. They'd both be great confident singers and performers. I dont think Stacy will win, purely because after Leona and Alexandra, people want a guy to win. If Joe won, he'd fade into nothingless.. I dont see a spark in him at all that I see in the others, dunno what it is!

I'm happy to disappoint you as there's no way Joe will go tonight. I think he has a great unique voice, I mean who else can you compare him to? He definitely brings something new and fresh. Ya I know what you mean about a girl winning. I must say though, while Stacey is no Leona, she is definitely on par with Alexandra. Olly just belongs in some pub corner if you ask me. And Danyl is the overstatement of the competition. I mean ya he's got an ok voice but he is hardly unique or brings something new. I would never but anything from Olly or Danyl.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Liked Danyl last night (suprisingly, since I always hated him!).

So it'll have to be Olly. His version of the beatles song was seriosuly WTF like!

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

Danyl has gotta go, if his tongue sticks out any further it will be dragging along the ground!! :D

Or olly, he put in a poor performance last night...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭gerry28

Olly seemed like he was in the silly dancing competition.... like john cleese

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vixenbees

Lol yea ollys dancing was very OTT last night. I think cos hes after gettin so much praise for it now, hes using it as his "thing".

Danyls version of that whitney houston song was UNBELIEVEABLE and up until this weekend, I despised him too like soccymonster!

I cant put my finger on it but I really dont find anything exciting about Joe sorry roberttt.. he reminds me of a choir boy! fair enough hes a good singer but I can imagine all the boring covers that would be on his album if he won, whereas danyl or olly would do more soulful, funky stuff. thats just the type of music id prefer though so prob a personal choice. westlife make a good living out of boring covers.

• Advertisement

OK I will admit Danyl was probably second best last night but I just don't like him, sorry! There's also a lot of artists out there like him already!

Oh no you think Joe's like Westlife. I don't like Westlife at all......hope he doesn't go down their route. Well at least he's not in a boyband so that's a start! It would be great to see him do something more upbeat or soulful though.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

Olly was very weak last night - two bad song choices in my opinion so I think his time is up. Afraid that there will be a shock though... And hoping that Danyl will be put through first :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I'd love Joe or Danyl to go home tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

I'd be surprised to see Joe go tonight tbh. Really hope Danyl goes, but I've a feeling it could be Olly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭dougie ward

i reckon danyl will go and olly will cry like a girl when he gets through!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

i reckon danyl will go and olly will cry like a girl when he gets through!

Well done. Spot on........ bit late though.

Advertisement