Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cats Eyes

• 06-12-2009 2:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭

I find them to be a a real pain in the hole when filtering - what's yer views

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

reece wrote: »

I find them a real lifesaver during dense fog/rain in pitch darkness.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭n.catenthusiast

Can be mildly irritating but have never felt at risk of toppling because of them. Probably on account of the fact that I'm going reasonably slow when filtering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Wouldnt bother me in the slightest, Potholes do tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

An annoying distraction, same as raised white lines, making me wobble :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

They're a bit annoying when filtering, but lifesavers at night time etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Are they still around? Shows how much I travel. Didnt see them in years, either that or I just didnt notice em.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Whats worse is white lines, bike goes all over the shop. One of the many reasons I drive a car in the winter I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

FearDark wrote: »
    One of the many reasons I drive a car in the winter I guess.
    that and the cold going up your skirt .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭aurin07

FearDark wrote: »
    Whats worse is white lines, bike goes all over the shop. One of the many reasons I drive a car in the winter I guess.

man up boy! ;)
    seanybiker wrote: »

:D:D

take no notice of em! or white lines for that matter.. thou over a foot of suspension front and rear and the tendancy to enjoy going sideways is always fun for me.. all roads should have end! end of.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

seanybiker wrote: »

cheers seany, now my coffee is all over my monitor :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement