Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford War Dead.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sam_mom1

they've tightened up security on the library i see... i better bring me overdue book back!!! ;)

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭enfeild

I just thought I would add that I am happy to do ww1 lookups for Wexford.
    Regards.
    Tom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Maharet

I saw this book, they are missing a few people though, a great uncle of mine (who died in WW2 with the British Navy) wasn't in it and I know one other person who's relative wasn't in it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭enfield

The book covers ww1 only. There is a misprint on the book cover that says it covers both wars but it only covers WW1 as I said before.;
    Tom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Maharet

enfield wrote: »
    The book covers ww1 only. There is a misprint on the book cover that says it covers both wars but it only covers WW1 as I said before.;
    Tom.

Ah okay, pity there was such a glaring misprint on both the front and back covers so. The other person's relative was WW1 though. Are there plans to cover the second world war at any stage do you know? :)

• Advertisement

You intrique me, who is the person missed from ww1 in the book? The casualties for Wexford in ww2 are held in the Library in Wexford Town, ask Hazel. The Wexford Historical Society are working to complete the ww2 list from what I hear.
    Regards.
    Tom.

Go one then Maharet, who is missing from the book? The silence is deafening.
    Regards.
    Tom.

Advertisement