Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mixing desk repair/service

Options
  • 06-12-2009 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

Hey guys, does anyone know of a reliable person to repair/service pro audio gear such as a mixing desk? Preferable someone in the west near Mayo.

I've a soundcraft analogue desk that needs some attention. There's nothing fancy inside, just pots and standard circuitry components.
    It's a bit too big to ship anyway so I'm after someone localish.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Joe O'Neill in Glenamaddy is supposed to be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

Hi Owen, i tried calling the supposed number for Joe O'Neill after doing a google search. Seems like the number is not working. Have you any other leads for mixing desk repairs? Im actually in Cork, but anywhere in Ireland would suffice, as im desperate to get my board repaired. Phantom Power on my A&H seems to be gone :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,299 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Probably not going to have much luck on a 6 year old thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Fixtronix.ie

Advertisement