Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems linking Nokia E63 to Microsoft Exchange Email

• 06-12-2009 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi just wondering if anyone has had any issues synchronising your Microsoft Exhcange Email to the Nokia E63.

I have set up the phone and went through the manual and advice on line for setting up the microsoft exchange on the device, but it is very scant and after completing the process, every time I try to synchronise, I get an error message saying that I have an 'Invalid host address, Correct the exchange server information in profile > connection'

As far as I can see when looking at all settings they are correct, but I have not been able to connect to my email at all using the device.

Any advice would be much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭jamesd

Is exchange 2003 or 2007? Have you tested OMA and does it work?
    Are you using SSL?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Warm Edge

kevin1985 wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if anyone has had any issues synchronising your Microsoft Exhcange Email to the Nokia E63.

I have set up the phone and went through the manual and advice on line for setting up the microsoft exchange on the device, but it is very scant and after completing the process, every time I try to synchronise, I get an error message saying that I have an 'Invalid host address, Correct the exchange server information in profile > connection'

As far as I can see when looking at all settings they are correct, but I have not been able to connect to my email at all using the device.

Any advice would be much appreciated

Are you on Meteor by any chance ?

Advertisement