Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In search of Peter Molloy, Connemara, contact details

Options
  • 06-12-2009 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi. A friend of mine in Germany bought a Connemara Pony from a man in Connemara named Peter Molloy. This friend would be interested in buying another Pony from him but no longer has his contact details. I have searched the internet up and down for a phone number but have had no luck so far. Does anybody on here know him and his phone number and/or email?
    Apparently he is a very good breeder and many of his ponies are named Dooneen followed by a second name (if that helps).

I would be very grateful to hear from you. Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Hello77

Hi
    Would this be him?
    http://www.connemara-pony.com/link_breeder.php?id=11695
    No phone number, but you could ring directory inquiries - or just write to him...
    HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Seysilver

hi Hello77, thanks for that. I hadn't thought of using Directory Enquiries. I just did and got the number. Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Seysilver wrote: »
    hi Hello77, thanks for that. I hadn't thought of using Directory Enquiries. I just did and got the number. Thanks a million

Wicklow Area IPS has a Peter Molloy don't know if it is the same man tho, but I know he travels over for the sales.

Advertisement