Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unique thoughtful Christmas Presents

• 06-12-2009 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

I'm currently trying to find a well-recommended singing telegram as a unique Christmas present for my girlfriend. Has anyone ever done this before or know of any recommended service that provides this service at a good price? I would like to send a normal telegram in addition but I have found this service already. A quick few searches online resulted in the "Serenade Company". Apparently they provide Sing-a-grams to the Dublin area and performers are dressed in a tuxedo and will sing the announcement to the recipient Frank Sinatra style! Sounds good but any thoughts and/or other options?

I also want to get an image edited so that I can digitally place my girlfriend in a photo alongside Audrey Hepburn, get it printed on A3 photographic paper or canvass and framed. Any thoughts or suggestions on this?

Advertisement