Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to Education? (Drogheda)

Options
  • 06-12-2009 5:12pm

Hey all,

Long story short, I'm 21, only have Junior Cert, so formal education is lacking obviously, have spent the last year or so bouncing off different FAS courses, hate the thoughts of the Leaving Cert and consider it to be a huge waste of time, but decided that I'll need it if i want to get any kind of decent formal education.

So with that out of the way, I was wondering if anyone here, from Drogheda particularly, has left school after Junior Certificate, and has went the Back To Education route to acquire a Leaving Certificate?

If so, how exactly did you go about it?

Really just looking for as much information on this as i can, as I'm not fully sure of it, where to go to get info on it, or really anything about it.

So if anyone can offer any advice, i'd be greatful.

Thanks. :)

Advertisement