Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What phone should I get?

• 06-12-2009 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi I'm looking to change my phone and was looking for some advice. I want at least a 5MP camera if not more. I want to be able to expand my memory to at least 32gb. I want a multi-touch touchscreen smart phone with 3g and wi-fi. My budget can stretch to €300. I am don't want to have bill phone. I want to keep my current vodafone pay as you go sim card. I am willing to buy an unlocked phone off the the internet. Has anyone any suggestions? I've had a look around and I can't decide.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

Whats on your short list?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 D0nal

rizzee wrote: »
    Whats on your short list?

Basically I'm someone who wants an iphone but can't afford it. I haven't found a htc hero within my budget. I'm considering the lg renoir kc910i but I've read the screen isn't the best. I've looked at the lg gm750 but I'm not sure. I'm open to any suggestions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,248 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

LG GD900 ticks most of the boxes. It's not an iphone but it's cooler than one..8mp, Wi-Fi, Multi Touch etc...

Was going to suggest the Crystal too. ^^

Second hand Hero/iPhone no?? :)www.adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 23 D0nal

The crystal looks well however the only network which sells it is O2. This model apparently has no wi-fi. There are models on ebay that do have wi-fi however. But these are quite expensive. Does anyone know a cheap place to find a new unlocked lg gd900 cheaply?

I don't want a second hand phone so I wont be getting a second hand htc or iphone which are still pricey.

I am interested in the lg gm750 layla as I have €50 voucher for a vodafone phone to spend. It seems Ok but reviews are few and far between. Does anyone have any experience of it?

Does anyone have any more ideas?

• Advertisement

The gm750 doesn't have multitouch.

Advertisement