Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tommie tippie soothers

Options
  • 06-12-2009 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

hi all looking for a bit of help our little one is going mad looking for these type of soothers
    http://www.sleepytot.com/soothers/tommee-tippee/product.aspx .if u click the link they are the fourth ones
    we have searched dublin for these and cannot find they anywere they have a new type ,she will not even put they near her mouth
    we got the in boots liffy valley ages ago they have none ,we really have searched everywere
    cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭MrsA

We are in the same boat, our little guy won't take any other type and we have only got 6 of these left.

He needs 3 going to bed at night so I am always frantic if I loose one.

They are not making them anymore :(

If you do find any will you post and let me know?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

My youngest is 3 and I heard while she was still a baby that they would be discountinuing them. She would not use any other than these. Some chemist however stock similar cheaper soother see below. I used to always get the ones you mention in Tesco. The pic below is from a website www.sundrelle.ie where you can get them but I most recently got some in McCabes pharmacy in Lucan.

947243.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

http://www.buy4now.ie/sammccauley/aspx/productdetail.aspx?pid=2477&loc=P&catid=8.12
    http://www.buy4now.ie/sammccauley/aspx/productdetail.aspx?pid=2478&loc=P&catid=8.12

0-6mths and 6-18mths in there!

I can buy them in Dunnes too... one in Charlestown... although I seem to be only able to get the pirate decorated ones! My daughter won't take anything else either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭mumto3

Could you not buy them on the link you posted?Well worth it if she wont take anything else.Failing that i buy the cherry soothers at my local chemist,(the blue,yellow and red ones).most chemists seem to stock them and they are only 1.20 or there abouts.I think they are tomme tippee also

Anyone else have a fussy LO who will ONLY take the Tommee Tippee variety of cherry soothers? I have terrible problems trying to get her to take any other type of cherry soother at all...

• Advertisement

DS won't take the pirate decorated ones either, he only wants the plain white ones.

Why did they stop making them!!??

They're pushing their new orthodontic soothers which are more kind to baby...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭db

My 2 year old is the same. He wore out his last tommee tippee last week and I haven't been able to find them for the last 6 months. We decide to bite the bullet and stop the soothers altogether. He complained for the first two nights but now he doesn't even ask. I changed his cot-bed from cot to bed so he feels like he has grown up a bit.

They're pushing their new orthodontic soothers which are more kind to baby...

More kind in what way? Do they give them hugs :D

Advertisement