Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas wishlist

Options
  • 06-12-2009 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

What do you want?

Onetribe amber plugs and get some more work done by Pawel :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

i hope we get a decent crimbo dinner in boston.

i would also like a Sony PD170 and a Mac with the latest edition of Final Cut Pro :D

oooooooo, and some Figma figurines, especially this one

but i won't get any pressies at all cuz we'll be away and santa won't know where to find us:(

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭earleuginedoyle

industrial piercing and some kick-ass huge headphones for listening to the aul chooons without interferance from the world around me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

A one way trip to someplace warm :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

First ink and a scaffold :)

Non-bodmod related: Just some surprises, and a new phone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Decent skin on my arms so I can actually get a sleeve. Sad face. Well I'll have to make do with a conch punch....Well I'm still mulling it over (keep your eyes peeled for a "I'm biting my nails about this" thread here!). It'll be my first piercing too ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

I'd like to finally get my upper right arm finished. It's been staring at me for years, shouting WHEN! WHEN!? (Not literally it's an arm)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

I wanted drums and they're arriving tomorrow so that's that sorted :D

*hyperventilates a lil with excitement*

mod/jewlz wise I'd quite like a 14g anatometal septum retainer in light blue and another pair of their blings (11mm, some sort of green based colour combo) but, handing over the moolah to my brother instead towards something he really needed was far far more satisfying than any jewellry could ever be :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Rebel8 shirts/hoodies/anything Mike Giant related, New era caps, dvd's, cd's, a trip to New York with tattoos from everyone at Smith Street, Thomas Hooper and Marina @ Daredevil and those ornate brass weights from Evolve so I can look like a budha. If I get any of the above I'll be doing well haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I'm getting a holga from the bestest GF a guy could have :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭rizzee

Don't know :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

I want 'f' holes tattooed on my left wrist.... Need to start savin... Hate being broke at Christmas :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

zero19 wrote: »
    I'm getting a holga from the bestest GF a guy could have :D
    aw arnt you a sweetie! :D im getting a polaroid camera from the bestest boy friend face in the world!
    id also like a mini cooper, but hey that aint going to happen!

on another note, whats an "f" hole? ... am i missing something really obvious! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Another nape piercing and my foot tattoo. A girl can dream :rolleyes:

An Itouch would also be nice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

i want a great big book about berlin and some new headphones...

not getting anything off my better half as we are going on holiday instead! woo!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

A nice christmassy yankee candle, would also love some new ink, but with the wedding to save for, I think that's gonna have to go on the long finger. My parents are getting me a Newbridge Silver Star for the top of my christmas tree, and I can't wait!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

on another note, whats an "f" hole? ... am i missing something really obvious! :o

http://www.cremonasf.com/f-hole.jpg

Those f shaped holes on Violins, cellos etc.

I'd love to get a piercing over the christmas holidays. Thinking I might get my conch done. Dunno yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

An Itouch would also be nice

If you get one can I touch it? :D

(no pun intended btw :P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

Yeah, 'f' holes are found on instruments like violins, cellos, double basses and on some types of guitar... I think it's appropriate for me and I really really really want to get it done!!! Saving saving saving...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Just placed order for onetribe amber plugs in 1" :D wheeeee

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

If you get one can I touch it? :D

(no pun intended btw :P)

No!! Ill be like the Itouch nazi! I break stuff ridiculously easy so ill be treating it like my baby!!

Im gonna treat myself to some really nice plugs i saw in Wildcat earlier once the christmas buzz dies down. Im gonna stretch up to 14mm's me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭GirlOfGlass

I would LOVE a Canon digital SLR.
    And another couple of hundred euro or so to cover up my silly tattoo.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

World peace.

and a fúckton of money puhleaze

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

First Ink. Starting it on the 18th Dec :)

prepinsou wrote: »
    My Folks are so poor that at christmas time we just cut gifts out of the argos catalogue..
    Were so poor we watch other people open there presents instead via stream!

Nah man i got my eyes on a wicked armani xchange tracksuit around the £200 spot..

I removed your fake-sig links, please kindly refrain from putting these into your posts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

I was hoping to start my second sleeve for Christmas but the government keeps stealing my money!

I was hoping to start my second sleeve for Christmas but the government keeps stealing my money!

They've an awful habit of doing that, the feckers!!! :(

Advertisement