Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morocco Surf Camp in Jan????

Options
  • 06-12-2009 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Okey Dokey,

Im heading to Morocco hopefully on the 30th of January 2010 for a week of surf and sun!!! I have been looking at the surf camps offered on the web and the prices that come with them.

Has anyone ever done a surf camp/just surfed in Morocco(Taghazout)? Any advice/tips/random info/which companies/expenses etc would be very helpful. FYI - I am still intermediate so im not looking for the ultimate wave just yet!!

Plus im planning to head with a few guys(2-4) but if anyone wants to jump along (group rates) with us, the more the merrier ;) flights are pretty cheap to Agadir at the mo....

Cheers in advance for any info!!:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 magiccarpet

I'm thinking of going to Morocco early Feb on a group trip organised by Bundoran Surf Co/Surfbreaks.ie has anybody gone on one of these trips & if so how did ye find them?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 memc

Bens Surf School in Lahinch is heading over around that time, I’ve had a couple of lesions from him in Lahinch he is really good and a very nice guy. :D

Advertisement