Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when do exam repeats need to be paid by?

Options
  • 06-12-2009 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hey all. Was just wondering, if (hypothetically) someone failed an exam.. or two. When do you have to pay to repeat them?? I'm supposed to be going on a trip during the xmas break but if I fail an exam and have to pay to repeat early in the 2nd semester I won't be able to go. So, does anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

You can pay after you sit the repeat afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

If you were to fail an exam this Christmas, you repeat it at the summer exams. You would pay for it then, before the results of the summer exams came out. I.e. months after the christmas exams

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭jripper

Thanks very much for the speedy replies guys. Looks like i'm going away for the xmas holidays after all! Haha, thanks.

Advertisement