Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Semester 2 tutorial woes

Options
  • 06-12-2009 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Just registered for a module there, and there was plenty of free spaces in it so it went through no problems.

However the 2 tutorial times which suit me fine are both full. The one remaining free spot clashes with a lecture in another subject.

Not sure what options I have open to me here? Should I drop the module and try and pick another one?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Are there only 3 free seminar slots? Is there any tutorials/seminars on another module you could change around?

If not, you could wait and see if a place frees up.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭samsamson

Yeah, there's just 3 different times for the tutorials. And the lecture which is causing the problem can't be changed around - it's compulsory and it's only on once a week.

I really do pick them... :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I think the change of mind window is open until the end of January. If you really want to do the module leave it and keep checking back - someone is bound to change their tutorial time.

Advertisement