Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What do ye think?

• 06-12-2009 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi guys, long time reader, first time poster here! Was hoping for some opinions. I have a wedding on the 28th Dec. Unfortunately I'm not going to get time to do much shopping before hand because I'm starting exams next Wed :( so it'll be a last minute job. Anyway I have been looking at a couple of dresses online including this one http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_008010135702_-1
    What do ye think? or perhaps someone could suggest another dress they might have seen somewhere (I'm 23 btw in case that matters)? Any advice or suggestions appreciated (no matter how brutally honest! :D)

Comments

I like it. :)
    I have a similar wedding. What a crappy time to organise something like that!
    Ugh! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 carlowIT

Thanks moonbaby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭1071823928

i think its gorgeous! but i think it looks very bridesmaidish..?? but thats just me! sorry! its really really nice though!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭daisydotty

its a beautiful dress!had our college ball recently and i ordered a lovely karen millen dress on Ebay and when it arrived it was too big so i went into debenhams at the last minute.they had a new section of coast dresses and i got a gorgeous black and silver dress.€164.still broke from it but i just couldnt leave it behind!!can't find it on their website to post a pic tho

Advertisement