Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24hr Tesco

Options
  • 06-12-2009 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

Is there a 24 hr tesco in the City, I know that the Dunnes in Childers Rd. is but is there any Tesco?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭ColaBeDamned

There's a 24hr Tesco in Dooradoyle (Crescent Shopping Centre), none in the city centre though

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Coonagh Cross might be the easiest one to get to, if you're in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

There's a 24hr Tesco in Dooradoyle (Crescent Shopping Centre), none in the city centre though

Is that always 24 hours or just for Christmas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

tis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Always 24 hrs - so peaceful and fast to go shopping round 10pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

I'm coming in on the N24, so the crescent would probably be easier thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Didnt realise that,always go to Coonagh...its closer

I like heading to Dunnes Childers road around 3/4 am when Im working nights tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Kristian_

I love x-mas shopping for the holidays at about 4 in the morn!!so much easier:P

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I had to go to Dunnes at around 01:00 one night and could not help but notice the amount of odd behaving people in the place at that hour. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

That might have been me talking to the tins of baked beans;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement