Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor mobile coverage in Drogheda

Options
  • 07-12-2009 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Thinking of changing to Meteor from 02 but heard that coverage may not be great in the Drogheda area -any METEOR customers in Drogheda out there who can tell me what coverage is like?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

never had any problems

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

Meteor is fine in Grange Rath, never had any problems with it in rest of the town.
    O2 is dreadful, I have work mobile on O2, no coverage at home, a blessing in disguise ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Meteor have few masts in Drogheda. I particularly had issues when I was with meteor on the northside of town, e.g. all the area north of Magdalene's gate. Fine outside but often struggled with signal in people's houses.

Vodafone are definitely the best in Drogheda itself and in Grange Rath too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

I'm with Vodafone and i do a lot of work in and around the Grangerath area, and never had problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

I'm in Grangebellew about 5 miles North of the town and Meteor is dead out here. That would support the aforementioned Northside theory.

• Advertisement
Advertisement