Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

input please?

Options
  • 07-12-2009 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

hi everyone just wondering would anyone have any good ideas about where to place this tattoo on my body? and what style it would look good in? any input would be much appreciated, thanks!big_seal.gifits the seal of the Knights Templar btw!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Delorian

Have seen a really good similar tat, pretty big at the top of the arm. It's black and white and is excellently 3D. I'm not sure where I've seen the pic, maybe in this forum. Will have a look around and try and paste a link here.

Alternatively, I think you could get that tat in a lot of places. Where I would consider would be centre of the back below the neck, shoulder blade on your back, calf, foot or maybe breast / peck (if you're a guy and not hairy).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Brilliant! The loading screen for Broken Sword! I'm not actually being sarcastic, it's just a deadly game......It'd make a great tattoo too.

Just to add my two. Usually it's better to have a circular tattoo on a "level" plain. Like the back/chest areas. I mean I'm not saying that you can't have it on yer thigh or anything like that.....where was I going with this? Yeah placement! So, what Delorian said. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Delorian

Looked for a while, gave up, and stumbled across it here:

http://www.bigtattooplanet.com/forums/tattoo-talk/4838-been-impressed-tattoo-show-here-722

And here's the image:

rwnhw5.jpg

Advertisement