Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

False Awakening's??

Options
  • 07-12-2009 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

:confused:

Hey all,

In the space of the last 2 months, I have had 3 false awakenings. And during 2 of these, I was in pain..

Can anyone tell me why I keep having them lately, and why now, and why the pain??

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Omg I ahte them...getting up,getting ready,traveling to school,live out the day and then awake!....ugh Not bad enough but you have to live it through twice...It's happened 4-5 times with me ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭cherryred

i have these false wakeups when I'm anxious or thinking about the following day alot. Like if I have to wake up earlier to catch a flight, or if I'm staying in someones house and i'm thinking about how I'm going to get home the following morning. Alot of the time something goes wrong: I miss my flight, I forget my passport, i sleep in.

Dreams are sometimes your subconscious preparing you for potenial events, so you can cope better in real life. Is there anything in your future that you are worried about that might cause pain? Or is there pain that you have experience that you are worried about reoccuring?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

Hey Cherry red,

Well they started after something emotionally painful, and that emotional painful part of my life was put to an end last Tuesday.... even though I felt physical pain in the false awakenings, do you think this could have been because of that?

Well I mean I have arthritis which causes me physical pain and discomfort?

Advertisement