Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Conundrum (off topic banter vers 1.0)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

yes 12 baby chicks just hatched,they will be lurverly wiv gravy:pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

You doing the feather plucking?

No feathers are tastiest bits and the beaks num num num

What about the feet? You gnaw on the little feet too?:pac:

Eating them alive is what i do! their little feet scratch my tonsils so i have to rip them off and chew on them as a starter!

• Advertisement

So you like that feeling of feathers in your throat? I'm eating ham.

Ham is derived from a pig/hog aint it? reminds me of somebody that not even a pig would eat!:pac::pac::pac:

It's a canned ham ;) I do have to make potato salad.

How insensitive of You,have You not heard of the Irish famine?

On this special day i say "blessed are those who hunger for JUSTICE Spuds

They are very pretty little red new potatoes, I'd rather eat the potatoes than the ham:p Wonder how people first decided to eat potatoes?

• Advertisement

May'be they saw people croaking it from eating deadly nightshade mushrooms:eek: after that spuds would look attractive i guess?

Looks like after they saw folks poisoned by nightshade they would have been afraid of eating something they dug up. Animals must have ate them, but how did the animals know? Anyway I like potatoes:)

You realise that ALL the animals that tested Your lipstick died?:eek:

I am trying to teach Yoi Irish here, it is Spuds!!!!!!!!!! (i can spell that:P:P:))

Spuds Huh well I will teach ya sum redneck it's "taters" here and "tater salat"
    and "tater tails":)

They only tested the lipstick on bunnies. The real tragedy was the mascara tests they made on the llamas - that really made me sad. Poor blinded llamas bumping into walls the rest of their lives.:(;)

Deki wrote: »
    Spuds Huh well I will teach ya sum redneck it's "taters" here and "tater salat"
    and "tater tails":)

They only tested the lipstick on bunnies. The real tragedy was the mascara tests they made on the llamas - that really made me sad. Poor blinded llamas bumping into walls the rest of their lives.:(;)

I just gotta swim the green river for some of dem dar taters and tatar salads, tater tails??? are the tail owners still alive when ya crunch on them?(would hate hoof marks on my handsome face!:eek:

Yeah the poor llamas is sad for sure:( but You must admit that bumping into walls is something You do often due to 'Grandma's recei pee:P

Green river's mighty cold and swift this time of the year with the snow melt off and all the spring showers that bring May flowers Du. How good are you at building rafts?

The tater tails are just curly fries - They won't mess up your pretty face:p

What do you know about the recipe? I didn't tell you that did I Du ?:eek:

Yup You told me the Receipe in exchange for my bellydancing for you on webcam.{admittedly You had drank quite a lot of the erm 'Tonic}
    Your secret is not in the least safe with me though!

Pfffttttt i can swim the Atlantic naked with just some grease to keep my vital bit{mouth} warm the green river Pffffttttt even more!!!!!!
    I could surf it on a twig!!!!!!!!

Thing is,will Ya open the door when i knock??????

Oh my goodness, there goes the family business:eek: I'm in for it now. When they find out I traded it for your belly dancing they'll have me locked away.

Well now if you come surfing down the green river on a twig wearing only a bit of grease I'd have to let you in wouldn't I ? They'd have you locked up too.:eek::D

Deki wrote: »
    Oh my goodness, there goes the family business:eek: I'm in for it now. When they find out I traded it for your belly dancing they'll have me locked away.

Well now if you come surfing down the green river on a twig wearing only a bit of grease I'd have to let you in wouldn't I ? They'd have you locked up too.:eek::D

Lol,Tee hee hee, good gawd Woman You could out-chat President O'bama on a loop tape( Scientific fact:the Speech center of a Womans brain is far more developed than mens)

I gotta go, Don't forget the time diffrience:eek:

Happy Easter Deki,hope ya have a lovely one!:)

MWAH

You have a wonderful Easter Du, I have "spuds" to boil;)
    I've enjoyed your company tonight, It was fun.:p
    :rolleyes:Hugs to you- MWAH !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭PFJSplitter

Hey, Dee, how did the spuds turn out?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

they should be about ready any day now ;)

oooh! but they're a gummy blackened mess. :eek::D Time to peel some more:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,162 ✭✭✭Kiva.D

I just noticed this thread :)
    :( Deki is taking a bit of time off boards...
    Wishing her well and hope she comes back soon :)

Hi everyone *waves*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

hi kiva and everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭Hope O_o

Hiya 24 :) welcome to boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

lovely sun Hope O o - i need to get a sig...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭Hope O_o

thanks 24 :) you have a cheery sunflower avvy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

So quiz-y peoples aren't too fond of chatting then?

That's a shame. I like the way some of your minds seem to work :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Too busy thinking about weird puzzles, maybe? Conversation gets in the way? :confused:

Advertisement