Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford People!

Options
  • 07-12-2009 6:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭

Anybody in waterford area interested in meeting up for a bash of offroad nitro vehicles?
    I'm not sure if people remember but there was a club full of members and racing 4 years ago of which I was an active member.
    It was torn down though to make way for the new Kingfisher and everyone went there seperate ways . . . . however I'm looking to get it going again as we had about 70 members with a regular sunday meet and was great for advice and fun, I'm well experienced and happy to help any newbies as was the club attitude :)
    The club still has money I believe stashed away, i'll have a chat with the old president and see, i'm just looking for any interested members :D

I am looking for a new secretary and treasurer too if you'd like to get more involved to help me get the club up and running again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

That would be sweet and it's alot closer to me than dublin (i'm in kilkenny)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Stick a post on >> FMCC forum
    I bet you would get a few lads to travel to you.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

so are you actually looking into this or whats the story? fill us in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭rex-x

Yea I am, have a nice chap from cork whos very interested, If you'd like to get involved goldwing then PM me, more hands the better :)
    Have to hassle the council for a replacement bit of land now and then we're rolling

Advertisement