If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV receiver

Options
  • 07-12-2009 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi guys, I've got a set of Jamo/Kilpsh S606 cinema system http://www.jamo.com/na-en/products/s-606-hcs-3-description/ .
    I was wondering what sort of deal you could do for me on a receiver, I would love to spend a decent amount on it but can only afford the lower end of the spectrum :( Do you have any ex-display models or 'reasonably' priced receivers? Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭F.Galway

Bump :D

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

F.Galway wrote: »
    Hi guys, I've got a set of Jamo/Kilpsh S606 cinema system http://www.jamo.com/na-en/products/s-606-hcs-3-description/ .
    I was wondering what sort of deal you could do for me on a receiver, I would love to spend a decent amount on it but can only afford the lower end of the spectrum :( Do you have any ex-display models or 'reasonably' priced receivers? Thanks :D

F.Galway,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you - you don't have to look at ex-dem we have a number of great deals for under £200 that will go great with your Jamo pack.

Here are 3 suggestions:

Yamaha RXV365 a nice receiver - now reduced to just £149.95 / £169.99 - available from stock tomorrow.

Onkyo TXSR307 - I think this is a great receiver - from the Onkyo stable (they don't make many bad products!) this has now been reduced to just £179.95 / €199.99 which is a fantastic buy (it's €189 most places in Dublin) - and it sounds great - available from stock at the moment.

However I think that the best buy at the moment has to be the Pioneer VSX-519 which we have in stock - we are doing a cracking Boardie deal on this at just £159.95 /€179.99 which is a completely bonkers deal on a quality receiver - it's priced between £199 - £270 in most places in the UK at the moment so at £159 its a great deal - and it is an excellent receiver - you can even add the Pioneer BDP120 Blu-Ray DVD player and have the system at just £299.95 / €329.99 which is only €30 more than most places in Ireland are charging for the BDP120 on it's own!.

If you are interested in any of these just drop us a line and we will look after you.

Thanks again for the post & apologies again for the delay in our reply.

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks again went for the Pioneer working perfect! I was wondering about the Hitachi UT32MH70 you arent able to deliver these south are ye?

Thanks again went for the Pioneer working perfect! I was wondering about the Hitachi UT32MH70 you arent able to deliver these south are ye?

F,

Thanks a million for the post & I hope you are enjoying the Pioneer AV Receiver - it's a cracking deal.

Unfortunately the Hitachi UT32MH70 is now a finished line - any other TV we could interest you in??

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,
    Shame about the hitachi but was wondering about the lg50pq6000. Do you have it in stock and what is the best price you can do on it?

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey F.

We have the 50PQ6000 in stock priced at £699.95 / 825.00 Euro.

Unfortunately we can not ship screens of this size. It would need collected from our Belfast store. The largest we can ship would be a 42".

Again Sorry!!:(

currys have it for 799 down south but would it be possible to price match dixons?
    http://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/product/seo/LCD+and+Plasma+TV/LG/50PQ6000/050409 :D

currys have it for 799 down south but would it be possible to price match dixons?
    http://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/product/seo/LCD+and+Plasma+TV/LG/50PQ6000/050409 :D

F.Galway,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we are happy to price beat any cheaper price subject to our standard T & C's for pricebeats.

On TV's we include the cost of our famous 5 year warranty in the price and when we price the competitors unit we include theirs to give a full and fair comparison - in this instance Dixons don't deliver to Ireland and the price of their TV including their 5 year warranty is £998.40 whilst the RS price is £769.90 including our 5 year warranty.

The best price I can do is £714.90 on the 50 PQ6000 including our 5 year warranty.

Apologies again for the delay in getting back to you and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks for getting back to me guys ended up getting a panny tx-p50g10b for a very good price. I'm now debating new rear speakers, was thinking about dipole? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Twodogs

Hi Galway, how much did you pay for the p50g10b?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭iknorr

F.Galway,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you - you don't have to look at ex-dem we have a number of great deals for under £200 that will go great with your Jamo pack.

Here are 3 suggestions:

Yamaha RXV365 a nice receiver - now reduced to just £149.95 / £169.99 - available from stock tomorrow.

Onkyo TXSR307 - I think this is a great receiver - from the Onkyo stable (they don't make many bad products!) this has now been reduced to just £179.95 / €199.99 which is a fantastic buy (it's €189 most places in Dublin) - and it sounds great - available from stock at the moment.

However I think that the best buy at the moment has to be the Pioneer VSX-519 which we have in stock - we are doing a cracking Boardie deal on this at just £159.95 /€179.99 which is a completely bonkers deal on a quality receiver - it's priced between £199 - £270 in most places in the UK at the moment so at £159 its a great deal - and it is an excellent receiver - you can even add the Pioneer BDP120 Blu-Ray DVD player and have the system at just £299.95 / €329.99 which is only €30 more than most places in Ireland are charging for the BDP120 on it's own!.

If you are interested in any of these just drop us a line and we will look after you.

Thanks again for the post & apologies again for the delay in our reply.

John Mc & Crew

Fantastic buy?

Thanks for getting back to me guys ended up getting a panny tx-p50g10b for a very good price. I'm now debating new rear speakers, was thinking about dipole? :D

F,

thanks for the post and I hope all is well,

Nice to hear about the 50G10 - we have finally got some clear stock of them now at £949.95 (however they are a disaster to ship but if anyone needs one we do have them available and we can ship them no problem most places along the east coast with our own guys - however the Courier won't take them as they are outside their weight/Size linit and more importantly they won't insure them :mad:)

Anyway, Diapoles/Bipoles - nice - our most popular ones are from Monitor Audio and they do a few different types:

BRFX - £189.95 - I'm working on a scorching deal on the white version of these which I hope to be able to do at an indecent price shortly?????

RXFX - £379.95 (very nice!)

GSFX - £899.95 (imagine that - they cost almost as much as your 50G10! But boy are they amazing - and we have sold 4 pairs of them over the last 2 weeks!

Keep me posted if any of these interest you and thanks again for the posts,

ATB,

John Mc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

BRFX - £189.95 - I'm working on a scorching deal on the white version of these which I hope to be able to do at an indecent price shortly?????
    I'd be interested in a pair of these John, will keep an eye out for the offer.

cdb wrote: »
    I'd be interested in a pair of these John, will keep an eye out for the offer.

CDB,

thanks for that - guys what would be an irrestiable price for those BRFX in white (don't be silly now ;) ) I'll hit MA with that and see if we can hit your target pricing (I know I should not even be asking this question!)

ATB,

John Mc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

CDB,

thanks for that - guys what would be an irrestiable price for those BRFX in white (don't be silly now ;) ) I'll hit MA with that and see if we can hit your target pricing (I know I should not even be asking this question!)

ATB,

John Mc

Haha - you're really asking for trouble here John!!

Twodogs- A friend was able to source one for me through his business so its coming out at €800!Had to go for it at that price.even at £949 from richersounds is a great price!

Once again John thanks for getting back to me so fast, those Gsfx look amazing if only I could through that much money at my rear speakers!:O the brfx series looks pretty close to what I'm after, let us know if you do get a good price on the white model.Now just gotta figurs what to do with the jamo rears!:p

Twodogs- A friend was able to source one for me through his business so its coming out at €800!Had to go for it at that price.even at £949 from richersounds is a great price!

Once again John thanks for getting back to me so fast, those Gsfx look amazing if only I could through that much money at my rear speakers!:O the brfx series looks pretty close to what I'm after, let us know if you do get a good price on the white model.Now just gotta figurs what to do with the jamo rears!:p

Guys - I'll keep you posted on the BRFX in white - my own target price is £100- £120 so if the deal comes off - I'll do it as a Boardies exclusive!

Keep you posted,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭bro'

Guys - I'll keep you posted on the BRFX in white - my own target price is £100- £120 so if the deal comes off - I'll do it as a Boardies exclusive!

Keep you posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John
    Any update on the BRFX's in white as interested in these, would actually like to see what they look like in white.

Keep me updated
    thanks

bro' wrote: »
    John
    Any update on the BRFX's in white as interested in these, would actually like to see what they look like in white.

Keep me updated
    thanks

Bro'

No update yet but I am still working on it!

I'll keep you posted as soon as I get news,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.