Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor Final 3....Who do you want to win?

Options
  • 07-12-2009 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭

Joe
    Olly
    Stacey

For me, it's got to be Olly. He's the weakest singer but definitely the most entertaining and I think out of the three, he'll have the longest shelf life as a chart artist. I've liked him since his first audition, I'm surprised that people didn't think he was good this week, he has had a few dodgy weeks lately but I thought he was back on form on Saturday night, especially with "We Can Work it Out." Loved it!

Joe obviously has a great voice but, to me, he is just boring. He'd do very well in West End. Stacey has a good voice, not a patch on people like Alexandra or Leona though, plus I can't imagine how you'd market her with that stupid personality.

Who do you want to win? 45 votes

Joe
    0%
    Olly
    64%
    _Kaiser_dougalbrettmirlRbdragonaJumpyleggoNewaglishAard**Timbuk2**mirwillbebackNiall09That_GuySRFC90BigginsSlickRicJemmy[Deleted User]AcoshlaMmcd 29 votes
    Stacey
    35%
    AoibheannNightwishcarnsoreboxerfoxy06AlicateddieheadCathmandooodf1985Zonda999RxQueenJP LizLizTibarelycaredmcg90sillyputtyChocoholic84 16 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Stacey
    It should be Olly but it will be Joe, I don't know where all this love for him is coming from, he's dreadfully boring.

Olly
    I want Joe to win because he has a great voice and I genuinely like listening to him. Stacey rocks at ballads but she's not as good as Joe. I'm not an Olly fan really....I find him very ordinary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Stacey
    Simon wants Joe to win so he will win everything is being done for him to win even the song choice is for him

I would love to see Olly win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I want Jedward to win

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Stacey
    I see Joe winning alright. I would have said Olly but I wasn't madly impressed with him this weekend. I think he's just redoing the same moves which have gotten a little old now.

Stacey I cant see doing well in the charts, she's not good enough to take on the other 'divas' in the charts and relies solely on big ballads, she's not poppy enough to do fast songs.

I'm very meh about a winner for the first time. Joe would be a good winner and he'd do well for a while in the charts and then maybe he'd get offers for plays in the westend, I could see him being very successful there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Olly
    If you're going for vocals then surely it has to be Joe. Easily the best singer of the 3.

If you're looking for likeability (sp?) then Olly will probably get it.

IMO Stacey has neither of these things. Her voice is mediocre and she hasn't tried anything different. Ballads week in and week out. Her personality... or lack of is annoying. I honestly think she's putting that whole stupid voice thing on for sympathy RE Gareth Gates.

Joe has a good voice but there's nothing there really to keep you entertained.

Olly hasn't got a great voice but his performances of late have been really good to look at. Always something going on.

I don't see Stacey doing well in the charts, Joe is more of a West End star IMO and Olly would probably do well in the charts.

I'd like Joe to win it but I think Olly will steal it.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

panda100 wrote: »
    I want Jedward to win

I second this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Stacey to win. She is the most popular when it comes to votes I'd say. Joe will give her a run for her money though.

It will be a great final

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

Stacey
    I want Olly to win, but i think Joe WILL win.

To be honest they all have something that irritates me in some way, i have lost interest in recent weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

Olly
    Joe or Stacey

Olly is too cabaret for my liking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Olly
    I had firm sights on Jedward winning.
    Then when they left, I converted to Joe because he is the only one left that doesn't annoy me in some way! Stacey's voice (or act, whichever way you want to view it) seriously bugs me.
    And Olly and his dancing - seriously how is that entertaining??? It was good at the beginning but it's like Danyls mic flipping gimic now! - Irritating.

Anywhos, Joe ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

panda100 wrote: »
    I want Jedward to win

Jedward have already won. I guess the OP is talking about the runner-up.

I'll go with Joe. I caught up with my x-factor viewing last night online. Olly's body popping is annoying and Stacey wrecks my head the way she makes out it's really difficult to walk on a few chairs...

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Stacey
    dolliemix wrote: »
    Jedward have already won. I guess the OP is talking about the runner-up.

Of course, my mistake :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Olly
    Joe will win, no doubt about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Stacey
    Blah, Joe? Really? But he's like, so boring! Same old...

I want Olly to win, he's different, and is versatile.

Stacey - blah again, just a not-as-good version of Leona.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Stacey
    I'd like Olly to win - he has the best personality out of all of them and would have the longest shelf life.

Joe has a good voice but I don't know if he actually wants to win. There's been reports that he is uncomfortable with all the fame etc.

Stacey is really fake imho! Her stupid voice and the way she laughs after everything she says is really really annoying! Plus she can't dance, so what is so going to do when she goes on tour? Stand on stage and sing ballad after ballad??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Stacey
    i think olly has the best shot of a career in the charts, has the personality for it.im biased because ive supported him from the start but i think his voice is good enough, has stage presence, is likeable and i personally love the moves....

joe is great vocally, ideal for theatre as has been said but has the personality of a fridge.wouldnt last in the charts.

stacey, good vocally but can ya imagine her giving interviews????
    laughing_horse_teeth.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

im going to get shot for saying this , they are all crap singers. the last few years were good, but dear god this year its pure crap..cant wait for it to be finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

df1985 wrote: »
    i think olly has the best shot of a career in the charts, has the personality for it.im biased because ive supported him from the start but i think his voice is good enough, has stage presence, is likeable and i personally love the moves....

joe is great vocally, ideal for theatre as has been said but has the personality of a fridge.wouldnt last in the charts.

stacey, good vocally but can ya imagine her giving interviews????
    laughing_horse_teeth.jpg
    ha ha so funny. shes crap talking. i.ll vote for 'the auld nagg'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 JimmyJoyce

Olly
    blond45 wrote: »
    ha ha so funny. shes crap talking. i.ll vote for 'the auld nagg'

Brilliant - I love it - wouldn't it be funny if she won it - I'll be voting for her just to see her reaction if she wins, poor thing will probably have a stroke or something :eek:

VOTE FOR STACEY !!! 1515 301 104

• Advertisement

Olly
    lizt wrote: »
    I'd like Olly to win - he has the best personality out of all of them and would have the longest shelf life.

Joe has a good voice but I don't know if he actually wants to win. There's been reports that he is uncomfortable with all the fame etc.

Stacey is really fake imho! Her stupid voice and the way she laughs after everything she says is really really annoying! Plus she can't dance, so what is so going to do when she goes on tour? Stand on stage and sing ballad after ballad??

I really don't think she is fake! She's the most natural person ever! Why would she put on a fake personality? Firstly it would be hard to do it all the time and she'd eventually be found out! Love this clip of when she was on GMTV!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NRHApUxopU&feature=related

Advertisement