If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PANASONIC VIERA TXP42V10

Options
  • 07-12-2009 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I know there are issues shipping the Panasonic Plasmas and Stock is difficult to get but am wondering can you deliver one of these to Galway ?
    If not this model I'd be keen on the 42G10 or G15 as an alternative.
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Any update guys ? I'll be buying in the next few days...

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi there,
    I know there are issues shipping the Panasonic Plasmas and Stock is difficult to get but am wondering can you deliver one of these to Galway ?
    If not this model I'd be keen on the 42G10 or G15 as an alternative.
    Many thanks

Muppet,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Unfortunately at the moment we are not shipping the G or V10/15 as we are having significant courier issues with shipping Plasma.

If you can collect from the store we will happily reserve one for you or is there an LCD that you would be interested in as theye are MUCH more courier friendly!

Thanks again for the post & apologies for the delay with getting back to you.

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Well can you suggest a LCD/LED alternative for 1000 Euro delivered ?
    I really do like the quality of the G10/V10 for sports so would be looking for something of similar quality and price.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Muppet,

Unfortunately at the moment we are not shipping the G or V10/15 as we are having significant courier issues with shipping Plasma.

If you can collect from the store we will happily reserve one for you or is there an LCD that you would be interested in as theye are MUCH more courier friendly!

Thanks again for the post & apologies for the delay with getting back to you.

ATB,

John Mc

I believe the're few guys here who are willing to buy big plasma screens, including me, would it make delivery less complicated ? Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Well can you suggest a LCD/LED alternative for 1000 Euro delivered ?
    I really do like the quality of the G10/V10 for sports so would be looking for something of similar quality and price.

Muppet,

There is one obvious one - the 42PFL8404h - it's a mega popular LCD and the quality is just stunning (ask any of the Boardies here who have one) .

It's a pretty special TV and whilst it is feature laden it's not just about the features as the quality of the Picture and especially the Audio quality is excellent. It is €999.99 however The Philips Shop gives Boardies a 10% discount so it nets down to just €899.99 and that includes a 4 year warranty (and of course we will price beat ANY cheaper price)!

The other interesting (to put it mildly) unit is the 42PFL9664
    which has just won What Hi-Fi Sound & vision magazine TV of the year - which is some accolade! However it does blow the budget wide open as it is €1799.99 (after The Philisp Shop Boardie discount that comes down to €1619.99 including a 5 year warranty) - to put it mildly - it's special..

ON the LED front you could have a look at the excellent LG 42SL9000 which at £999.95 / €1149.99 is an unbeatable buy!

or linally in the LED stakes there is the new and very hard to get hold of Philips 40PFL8664 - again LED and ultra slim at €1499.99 ( €1349.99 after your Philips Shop 10% discount) it's a brilliant Tv - however we only have a very limited amount of these due in prior to Christmas and if you are interested I would get in and pop your name on one as soon as poss.

Thanks again for the post and if any of these interest you please just pop me a mail or a post & I'll do my best to assist,

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.