Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearl Jam - 22nd June O2, 23rd Odyssey -- All discussion, no ticket advertising

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TopBombing

Jay P wrote: »
    God dam it, I knew I should have gone looking for one... I didn't see them being handed out. I really wanted one, just for my ticket wall :o

Don't suppose anyone has any spares? :o

I do. Only one though.

Send me your address & I'll send it on to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

Jay P wrote: »
    God dam it, I knew I should have gone looking for one... I didn't see them being handed out. I really wanted one, just for my ticket wall :o

Don't suppose anyone has any spares? :o

Yeah same as that Jay P,

I have two spare tickets, there Cool Fm tickets tho!
    Me and my mate got split up during the gig and we met after and had both gotten each other tickets! Doh!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭villa2008

Anybody tape the complete show??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

villa2008 wrote: »
    Anybody tape the complete show??

The official bootleg should be made available soon. It will probably be announced on their site.

JJ wrote: »
    The official bootleg should be made available soon. It will probably be announced on their site.

Yeah both Dublin & Belfast should be available in the next few weeks.

There's a decent audience recording of the Dublin gig floating about, it's in FLAC format though.

• Advertisement

Just heard that the official Dublin/ Belfast boots should be out next week according to the company Kufula who make them. Might be delayed if some of the shows are been broadcast on radio stations etc. Anyway hopefully next week we will have the official boots. Its a pitty all major bands do not use this method of releaseing concerts. Its great to have a soundboard recording of shows you have attended in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

What do they charge for the official bootlegs? As a matter of interest...

$16.98 for cd + $4 for postage to Ireland
    $9.99 for MP3 Download
    $14.99 for Flac file Download

Prices in US Dollars.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

PJ EU tour bootlegs should be released soon. They published this in their recent email newsletter:

2010 BOOTLEGS AND PJ RADIO
    Now that PJ has wrapped up their Backspacer tour, it's time to check out some of the killer bootlegs. The Europe bootlegs are being released now, but meanwhile check out the instant classic 5/21/10 show from Madison Square Garden or the complete 2009 box set which includes a box set within a box set of PJ's historic 4 night run to close the legendary Spectrum in Philadelphia last fall. More information on the bootlegs can be found here.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭redmosquito85

The video for Unthought Known in Berlin is excellent, such a simplistic idea, nice to see Neil Young contributing it!

• Advertisement

Listening to the Dublin show now on Pearl Jam radio, sounds even better than I remembered!!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭kennyu272

TopBombing wrote: »
    Listening to the Dublin show now on Pearl Jam radio, sounds even better than I remembered!!

Sounds amazing!

Couldn't resist i had to buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭boosh_fan

just tuned in on Given to Fly. Love that song. Gonna have to buy it too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Just bought and downloaded the Belfast gig,now excuse we whle i go off and relive a truly brilliant nite!!!

can't believe how good it was! The memory was fading but I'm right back there now. Eddie the legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Just bought and downloaded the Belfast gig,now excuse we whle i go off and relive a truly brilliant nite!!!

Listening to that on Pearl Jam radio now. So far so great

The Belfast gig was a cracker - better setlist than Dublin IMO. Wish I had gone up for it.

boosh_fan wrote: »
    The Belfast gig was a cracker - better setlist than Dublin IMO. Wish I had gone up for it.

I thought the crowd in Dublin were more up for it, but the setlist in Belfast was magic.

Best couple of nights I've had in years!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Bought the CD and then realised I couldn't wait for it to come so ended up buying the digital download too!

Jesus, listening to Better Man and getting shivers down my spine when we sang at the start!

Its kinda making me depressed tho, god knows when we see them here again... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Ya have to be member of 10c to get it:(

• Advertisement

You don't Mushy. It looks like that because they make you register. But you don't have to buy the membership. You can just buy the bootlegs.

You don't Mushy. It looks like that because they make you register. But you don't have to buy the membership. You can just buy the bootlegs.

Thank you! Gig is bloody awesome to play back.

no worries, you hooked me up with a bootleg of PJ at Rock Werchter 2007 so just returning the favour ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

Got a nice pic from the gig here,

no worries, you hooked me up with a bootleg of PJ at Rock Werchter 2007 so just returning the favour ;)

Any chance you can hook me up with that again if ya remember it by any chance? Lost it ages ago, cannot find it for the life of me:(

Mushy wrote: »
    Any chance you can hook me up with that again if ya remember it by any chance? Lost it ages ago, cannot find it for the life of me:(

I'll pm ya now about it

Advertisement