Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearl Jam - 22nd June O2, 23rd Odyssey -- All discussion, no ticket advertising

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

No, individual codes are given for each o2 phone number mate,No way I would have posted that last post if there was just one code given..DEATH TO ALL TOUTS:D

Ah poppy cock! Now i must seek out non Pearl Jam liking friends on 02 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

dceire wrote: »
    Ah poppy cock! Now i must seek out non Pearl Jam liking friends on 02 :rolleyes:
    lol..have been waking people at all hours of tuesday mornings all year doing just that mate..so thinking an O2 sim might be just the job for Christmas..Cheap and Recession Proof:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

Got mine - ohhhh yeaaahhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Y yo tambien, roll on June.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

"Got Some".

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

Gone already?

"Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available."

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭kennyu272

Got 4 standing.
    Can't wait..!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Was a bit cocky and tried for block D tix and it told me none available. Thought that would lose me my chance but tried again with general seating and got block A. A bit of an extreme angle but we got 4 seats at the edge of a row and the row is only 6 across... no constantly being moved by randos going to the bar/toilet all night! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Got 3 now. Well, my mate did for me. Amazing feeling!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Got two standing!:D

Feckin o2 ***** making it more expensive for the standing:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah, I got my first few standing, now wait til 5pm to get more from 10c.

Woohoo, bring on June!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

playa3 wrote: »

I didn't notice that. Some scumbags, they know these gigs will sell out regardless of what they charge, including the ridiculous 6.35 per ticket booking fee. Fvckers

Got two standing!:D

I was wondering why it was €72 a ticket. I thought all tickets were €59.80? So then thought €12 booking fee....flock!

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Squelchy

Toast wrote: »
    Was a bit cocky and tried for block D tix and it told me none available. Thought that would lose me my chance but tried again with general seating and got block A.

Did that too, but went for standing the second time. Was supposed to pick up an extra 2 for friends of the g/f but the [insert obligatory complaint about price here] put paid to that.
    In all my years I've never seen them play here. Last time I had a friend and an ex lined up to buy them on the morning they went on-sale (as I was in the dentist) - *both* forgot. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭NedTermo

Been on since 9am.
    Having no joy.
    Worked for anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Mushy wrote: »
    I was wondering why it was €72 a ticket. I thought all tickets were €59.80? So then thought €12 booking fee....flock!

yeah its 65.70 or something for the standing ticket and then 6.20 booking fee each

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Spaco

Having no joy here either. Thought i was too late (9.10) but maybe it isn't working yet.
    I'm going to keep on trying. Damn you priority booking.....

I've been trying since 9am so I'm presuming its just not working yet. Hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭cormy

Worked for me - got the confirmation email at exactly 9.04.

yeah its 65.70 or something for the standing ticket and then 6.20 booking fee each

P****s the lot of them! And I know its not PJ.

• Advertisement

Most of us in other thread got them already.

You have to go through O2s blueroom website to get the link to buy them. The standard ticketmaster website link doesn't work.

Toast wrote: »
    You have to go through O2s blueroom website to get the link to buy them. The standard ticketmaster website link doesn't work.

I've being doing that but the 02 blueroom links you to the ticketmaster site where the o2 password is accepted but then tickets cant be found.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

tibor wrote: »
    Gone already?

"Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available."

I got the same thing from 5 mins past nine. Anyone else get this, anyone else buy tickets say after 9.30 and still get some?

I've been trying since 9 and been getting nothing but that message. Peeesed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

The allocated presale tickets are probably all gone by now. I started getting the "no tickets found" message at 9:05.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

AHHHH worked for a friend of mine not working for me ahhhh blood boiling hate buying tickets online it has never ever ever gone smoothly for me.Was waitning on the ticketmaster website from 8.55 got my passcode text filled out the search boxes and.......Nothing f*%king nothing 9.50 now and still nothing i jeez how to ruin a guy's day and anyone in the local area of said guy i.e Me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

yep got mine at 9.10 this morning :) sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭tororosso

I got mine but was waiting since before 9 and even at 9 I tried selecting areas in the stands and it said none were available. I got two in the higher tier and hope they are good tickets. First time using that Blue Room and I have to say that it was a very unpleasant experience. Every screen you had to complete had a timer counting down, like in Countdown, putting the pressure on to get it done asap; I half expected to hear the music as the clock ticked!!
    I never got a chance to think about whether I was happy with the tickets but I guess I am lucky if they sell out Very fast...The worst bit was when it asked for the Credit Cards SD verification code and I had to fill in more fields as the timer kept plugging away. I think you have to ask it to search for any seats because the first two times when I specified it returned the "Not Available" Search Results...

• Advertisement

The countdown thing isn't a blueroom feature it has been part of the ticketmaster website for some time now. It is better than it timing out and losing your tickets without informing you like it used to. Most of the pages give you several minutes so you should be ok even if you are a one finger typist.

Advertisement