Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is it too late to enrol any institutes?

Options
  • 07-12-2009 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

I have decided to repeat my leaving cert for another course. I did first year in college but doesn't like it. I am looking for any schools/institutes after christmas...

I don't know what institute to go to for repeating...Is it too late to enrol now?Would I able to get a place at this time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭li-evo7

Institute of education takes people all year nearly!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 bloodmager

li-evo7 wrote: »
    Institute of education takes people all year nearly!!

I have to do geography for my leaving...but I look at the evening/saturday course and it said no field work included! But the field trip investigation counts for 20 or 30% of the whole grade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭li-evo7

If you ring the school they could organise for you to join in the field trip.I know a girl who was studyin geog in the foxrock institute and she came on the field trip with us when i was in 6th year. Then she got all the stuff for it and when she wrote it up she handed it in to the institute aswell so she had it done through them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 bloodmager

li-evo7 wrote: »
    If you ring the school they could organise for you to join in the field trip.I know a girl who was studyin geog in the foxrock institute and she came on the field trip with us when i was in 6th year. Then she got all the stuff for it and when she wrote it up she handed it in to the institute aswell so she had it done through them.

Thanks, I will do that!
    What other institutes/schools are for repeating leaving cert in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

bloodmager wrote: »
    I have decided to repeat my leaving cert for another course. I did first year in college but doesn't like it. I am looking for any schools/institutes after christmas...

I don't know what institute to go to for repeating...Is it too late to enrol now?Would I able to get a place at this time?
    They'll welcome you, and your wad of cash, with open harms but I think you've missed too much. Depends what your aiming for I suppose?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭lorna100

bloodmager wrote: »
    Thanks, I will do that!
    What other institutes/schools are for repeating leaving cert in Dublin?

O connells school, north richmond st do a repeat programme. Might be too late to join now but try giving them a ring. its €380 for the year.

Advertisement