Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gleann Riada - what's the story

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭jesse pinkman

somuj wrote: »
    BACKHANDERS AND SUCKING D*CK IN THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT..

One of the perks of the job I wasn't actually aware of . . I wonder are they eligible to claim some relief on top of that like all their other expenses?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Equality

One of the ladies who was on TV talking about Gleann Riada siad that locals did not buy there, so it is possible some locals were concerned about that site from the beginning.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭wolfeye

They will be talking about Gleann Riada on newstalk 106-108fm today wednesday at 12 midday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭baldbear

This is on newstalk now. Terrible for the residents.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

baldbear wrote: »
    This is on newstalk now. Terrible for the residents.

i was surprised they didn't try and talk to the planning officer about it. understandable why the council can't go in as is the case in all developments. they don't take over the running of estates until it's been completed for a few years usually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭wolfeye

Goverment sanction 200,000 euro for works at Gleann Riada.
    http://www.shannonside.ie/news-details.php?nid=14167

I'ts being discussed again on newstalk now.

Advertisement