Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 12 Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

amdublin wrote: »
    oh shut up Gerdaldine. Taking giddy to the extreme.

Far too giddy... like a bloody 15-year-old schoolgirl... and she's laughing at her own jokes... please!!! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

This is painful to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Gerdaldine trying to giggle coquetishly but instead coming across like a fishwife.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭jonas7

At least we dont have to listen to Geraldine goin on about all the 'cop on' she has anymore:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Roro4Brit wrote: »
    1. I can't say!!! It's killing me cos I've such a big gob and its so tough!!

Read up. I've said twice now who it was :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Gerdaldine trying to giggle coquetishly but instead coming across like a fishwife.

Like Twink!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

1. Michelle Heaton?

2. Eeeeeuuuugh!!! I wish I hadn't asked.

:D

**** it it's in their promo so they've shown it, yes I heard it was Michelle (altho I wasn't in that room - I was in another part of the club but I was told she fell)

OMG I'm logging off I'm giving too much info!!

Wish I'd said nothing....and I'm not ruining for those who want to watch it!! :rolleyes:

See she said 'I'm raw Bill, I'm raw' again. *Shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Aoifffe must be loving this episode...NOT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

ah will you get a sense of humour lads , she's funnier than Aoifffffffe!

Dry fvckers! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

The thread is on fire I can't keep up!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Who's the guy sitting next to Brendan?

flutegirl wrote: »
    Who's the guy sitting next to Brendan?

Jarlath Regan I think???? Apparently a comedian

When this is all over I am going to miss the ads with Fiona Toilety sitting on the loo.

(AKA Looney on the Loo)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭sailorfoley

el dude wrote: »
    Be a travesty if Ginger Steve wins this now. How is the winner decided? Just on who wins the final task?

I love how three quarters of tonight's show was basically ripping Ginger Steve and Geraldine to shreds and then somehow the two of them are two of the brightest young talents in the Country by the end? Do me a favour.

Go English Steve!!!

I have to admit, English steve as he's known came across the best in the interviews and i hope he wins. As a red haired person, ginger steve lets our kind down big time! It would be tragic if he won.

Would Gerdaldene ever shut up cackling.

Jarlath Regan I think???? Apparently a comedian

OMG, I only saw the fella live a couple of years ago as well :eek: (supporting Adam Hills), obviously didn't pay that much attention to him!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

Im still surprised Ger didnt get to the final. Its kind of obvious now that english steve's gonna win

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

ginger steve on again - liar liar pants on fire as regards his cv, insecure and paranoid according to you're fired show

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

So if she had 23 spelling mistakes on her CV how was she let on the show in the first place.
    As I said before English Steve to win and sell cars on the forecourt for a year. If he does win I hope he doesn't celebrate with the champers and blow the 100k on the favourite in the 1.45 at Punchestown,

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

:D the two steves in the kitchen! bliss

Steve H - if i did that to the chicken breast it would be brought up in the boardroom:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

love ya Ger, and your dress is fab, but why did you have to wear your big hoopy earrings!!

shocked she went, thought it would be her and Steve Raynor in the final.

Steve Raynor to win (hopefully he doesn't get Psycho Sam on his team next week!)

talking bout bref & ger after the break:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

Great episode. The interview process is always entertaining. How Ginger is still there is beyond me. He has done NOTHING for 11 weeks. I can't remember him doing a single thing well. I can remember him doing at least 5 things badly though.

Ger wasn't great but she was better than him.

Hello cute dentist ad

Matt Cooper hearts Gerdaldene. He thinks she's cute.

Matt Cooper hearts Gerdaldene. He thinks she's cute.

And so does Mairead!!!

Winking out her! Duuurty! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I am glad the chief spoofer is gone. Company owner me arse. There is no such thing.

lol BOC giving Ger a first class degree from the school of hard knocks, in cop on!:D:D

See you next week for the final!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Bond-007 wrote: »
    I am glad the chief spoofer is gone. Company owner me arse. There is no such thing.

Chief spoofer? Please, that award goes straight to Ginger Steve. All talk with no talent to back it up.

As for her use of the phrase "company owner"...I think we all know what she meant. She set up and runs her own company. TV3 chose to go with that line when describing her so perhaps your ire should be pointed at them?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement