Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 12 Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Owen101

I think Bill has already given it to SteveR for his sales skills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

She set up and runs her own company.
    How comes there is no trace of her when you search the companies office? Sole trader maybe?

Those titles used are self applied titles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭Slideshowbob

Brightwater got Ger a job - what's she working at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

I wish they did the show as close to live as possible

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

BOC launching at Ger for "shafting Breffney", when 2 weeks ago he was kissing Aoifffffffe's arse, eejit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Bond-007 wrote: »
    How comes there is no trace of her when you search the companies office? Sole trader maybe?

Those titles used are self applied titles.

She has an online site apparently - Gavin Duffy asked her about website and the traffic that she had, but she couldn't say how many hits she got

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭Slideshowbob

She has an online site apparently - Gavin Duffy asked her about website and the traffic that she had, but she couldn't say how many hits she got

here is a link to her site

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiLRE5zNFkQ

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭useurename

im a an and i do not understand why someone would spray on tights insstead of buying som.cant believe the ginger is in it.lucinda musrt be fuming

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭dustyrip

Final 3:

A knacker - glad she is gone. She nearly speaks as bad as people from Leitrim.

A ginge - You have got to admire a ginger with confidence to be fair to him.

An alco/gambler - Likeable character, and I would hire him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

dustyrip wrote: »
    Final 3:

A ginge - You have got to admire a ginger with confidence to be fair to him.

what's hair colour to do with confidence?
    he's a complete arrogant fool
    steve has to win

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 carey

Red steven is way to cocky for his own good, i think bill will like steve more because he got over his drinking and gambling problem which shows he has balls
    I reckon steve will win

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

but why did you have to wear your big hoopy earrings!!
    Cos she's a clueless howya from the inner city. Those hula hoop earrings are basically a uniform for those types.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Brightwater got Ger a job - what's she working at?

Event management or something

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

useurename wrote: »
    im a an and i do not understand why someone would spray on tights insstead of buying som.cant believe the ginger is in it.lucinda musrt be fuming

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

back on the dole by christmas i'd imagine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Cos she's a clueless howya from the inner city.

Bill is too, I take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

useurename wrote: »
    Please.....this is an English language forum.... :confused:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Cos she's a clueless howya from the inner city. Those hula hoop earrings are basically a uniform for those types.
    What a clown you are. She'd have you for breakfast. ;)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 cerise

Looks like Gavin duffy was stress interviewing. Who can keep their calm and dignity whilst mud stuck at them. I think this was Ginger Stevens best performance out of all the tasks in the series so far.
    He did not let rip and say wtf do u mean by calling me a fatty etc... He loves himself and reckons he is better that everyone else and that is what he is good at Confidence ...and only that but I guess thats what they want!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Anyone know what the deal is with Ginger Steve having blondie for Bright Water as a reference on his CV. He must have some connection with her to do that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I smell a rat with ginger Steve, we don't know all there is to know about him and his connections to Bill Cullen. I think he'll win it and there's no reason in the world why he should deserve the position. I call shenanigans!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Wrong person went last night.

Ooooh durrrrty Bill - "I can see a bit of myself in you Steve, wink wink"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Geraldine is on Ray Foley on todayfm after lunch.
    See what she has to say.
    I didn't watch Your Fired last night, was it any use. She came across as a tool on here anyway constantly giggling and all?!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

nicklauski wrote: »
    I didn't watch Your Fired last night, was it any use. She came across as a tool on here anyway constantly giggling and all?!

She came across fairly down-to-earth I thought - bit giggly but maybe down to nerves?

Lol at all the scummers in the audience!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Dave! wrote: »
    Didn't look hard enough did you !

LOL @ someone falling over, think it was Aoiffffffffffe :D:D:D

Hope so! :p

EDIT: Ah fcek just seen its not Aoife...disappointed! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

It was Michelle Heaton, i think was said here last night.
    TV3 Would like to confirm that no celebrities were hurt during the making of this programme.

We can confirm that Michelle Heaton broke her leg!
    :P

Wrong person went last night.

Not really - Geraldine was nice and all but obviously can't even use a pc which is a basic requirement for the apprentice role.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Anyone else think she kinda looks like an alien in this picture?

00029e0d10dr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭murser

For a man who puts himself forward as a shrewd business man you really have to wonder how he ended up with:
    1. A reformed alcholic\gambler who gave up the drink a mere 18 months ago

2. A company owner who uses a the web for her business and dosent know how many hits she gets. Some company! Oh and she cant spell and I wont mention the tick bit

3. A man who claims to be the most talented young person in Ireland today and handed in a CV containing a number of lies.

How come these interviews were not conducted at the begining of the selection process? Its obvious the whole thing is a complete charade for TV viewing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

murser wrote: »
    Its obvious the whole thing is a complete charade for TV viewing.

And it's taken you this long to figure that out, has it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement