Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym @ Castletroy park hotel

Options
  • 07-12-2009 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Any one to recommend the leisure Club there ..How much do they charge ? any reviews?
    Thanks
    Amr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I found it very expensive in comparison to UL say. At the time I got 3 months membership in UL for 120, Castletroy Park were charging 220.
    Went a couple of nights to a class there - 10 euro an hour for aqua aerobics, I was the youngest in the class by about 20 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I was a member years ago, and it was a small enough gym (but good enough).
    I moved to JJB when that opened, and saw that CPH shrank their already small gym by 50%.
    Haven't been back for years, so I'm not sure if it's still that small.
    Only €45/m for JJB, and 5 minutes by car from CPH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

i was in castletroy park for a while and its an ok gym its never really packed so your always nearly guaranteed a machine on the other hand its extremely expensive i got a whole year in UL for 160 my sister got three months in the castletroy park for something like 250 (cant really remember the exact amount but it was crazy!)

Advertisement